Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Should have been 6-0 6-0 6-0, too many UE, choking when serving for the match > 30-0 and broken :mad:

But hey, no need to waste too much energy here.

:sport:

77% 2nd serve points won on return :cool: :rocker:

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Wristotard in stunning form, will only drop 3 sets here.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Solid throughout the match, except the choke in the 3rd.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
People not giving the value SOusa needs was NID. He raised a lot his level in the 3rd, smacking return winners left, right and center. Nole is too fucking good for him, but João as nothing to be ashamed today. I was expecting a much bigger gap.

Shame Sousa picked his clay game in the last 2 matches of the clay season. Now into the hard courts where he has tons of points to defend...

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Sousa is a mathematician. He wanted to win games in powers of 2. After realizing he cannot win 8 games in the fourth set, he stopped playing.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nid

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Shame about Sousa terrible 2nd serve. One of the worst shots of top 100 for sure. Against the best returner of the game, of course you are going to get slaughtered everytime you miss a first serve.

·
Registered
19,156 Posts
Routine win while having some fun :yeah:

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
tuned in at 4-2 in the third and my eyes still hurt.
nice outfit on djokovic, although i am sure it is badly done on close inspection, like the previous kits.

·
Registered
28,788 Posts
Except for the drop of concentration in the third, Novak looks solid. Should win this tournament.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts