Mens Tennis Forums banner

Roland Garros R1: Sock def. Dimitrov 7-6(7) 6-2 6-3

24K views 258 replies 155 participants last post by  james_von05 
#1 · (Edited)
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

#6 ·
Re: R1: Sock def. Dimitrov 7-6(7) 6-2 6-3

Dimitrov :help:

2 R1 losses in 2 straight years. I don't think he will even be in top 20 after Wimbledon. Rasheed has to go!!!

#8 ·
French Open R1: Sock upsets (10) Dimitrov 7-6 (9-7) 6-2 6-3

Easily the best win and performance of Jack's career. Magnificent.

#7 ·
RG R1: Sock d. Dimitrov 7-6(7) 6-2 6-3

:haha: New low for the Bugar

#9 ·
Roland Garros [R1]: Sock def. Dimitrov 7-6(7) 6-2 6-3

It has come to a point where every trashing of Dimitrov has become a pleasurable moment. And I will furiously but ironically wank and drink to his excellent health, hairless legs and tennis losses until he dumps Rasheed in the corner of a Mykonos street.

When he needed to hit more than three times in a point, an UE would follow, almost everytime. His backhand was an unqualifiable, unadjectivable pile of faeces. His FH didn't look much better.

Sock deserves this win for playing solid and convincing tennis. He hit the ball neatly and is becoming a very solid player (in every aspect of the game).

#10 ·
RG R1: Sock routines [10] Dimitrov 7:6 (7) 6:2 6:3

Very good match up for Sock. Diva will stand 5m behind the baseline and Jack will have enough time to dominate the rallies with his FH.

Sock in 4.
NID :wavey:

Diva tards produced a few gems in the match thread:

I wonder how people can see Jack Sock beating Dimitrov on clay. :lol:

Grigor in 3 and he won't even need a TB.
Sock can get one tiebreak if he plays well but regardless of how bad Dimitrov is, he takes this relatively ezy.
wait...it's the thread for Dimitrov - Sock match right?

Coz i thougght reading people saying Sock in 5, coin toss, bad draw and stuff like....for not this thread lol

Grigor would be a mug to drop one set, normally should be 3-0, like 7-6 6-3 6-1

ppl need to get out of Geneva and Nice, and get back on earth :rolleyes:
Oh, come on. Sock is not even close to being a threat here. Mediocre player. Even Lajovic was able to beat him from set & break down recently.

#12 ·
Re: RG R1: Sock d. Dimitrov 7-6(7) 6-2 6-3

oops

#14 ·
Re: R1: Sock def. Dimitrov 7-6(7) 6-2 6-3

What will be the tards excuse this time?

#19 ·
Re: RG R1: Sock d. Dimitrov 7-6(7) 6-2 6-3

I demand Rasheed's head on a silver plate.

#59 · (Edited)
There's the reason why he was in Nadal's 1/16 in the first place, as there is the reason he's gonna be in Djokovic's at Wimbledon again.

The same is true for Wawrinka who's gonna be in Fedal's half at Wimb. again as here on clay, but at USO in Djokovic as since 2012 AO/USO 'cause at HC bo5 he's not Suckrinka but Stanimal.

#24 ·
disgusting loser, he just give up after one game two years in a row, pathetic attitude

#26 ·
Dimitrov got socked in. Ouch. I am crestfallen...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.