·
Registered
22,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Get well soon, Victor :hug:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Expected. VEB isnt in the same class as busta he was always going to struggle against a solid player. Back to colombia it is for the old man

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
what happened here...

·
Your visions will happen
51,258 Posts
No camera so I don't know what was the injury but get well soon Estrella. See you on grass :D

PCB is really underrated around here. But VEB was trash, so this couldn't end well against a solid clay player.
You shut your whore mouth

·
Your visions will happen
51,258 Posts
He means at the time, don't overreact...unless he means it and it's going to be trouble. :(
Hopefully

There was no injury at all. Pablo just basically took his soul , hopefully estrella never mentally recovers from this
You shut your whore mouth too

Why so many haters?

·
Banned
1,221 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Can't say I like the result or PCB.

However I must say you rarely see this kind of humiliation between two players of roughly equal ability. No matter what Estrella did, he got a hard and deep ball on his backhand. Zero for creativity, but a perfect ten for consistency.

If PCB can do the same to Sock, he will win easily.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Domenican kid is still too young, so this result can be tolerated. Hopefully he learns from it though, as he has a lots of work to do with that backhand.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Can't say I like the result or PCB.

However I must say you rarely see this kind of humiliation between two players of roughly equal ability. No matter what Estrella did, he got a hard and deep ball on his backhand. Zero for creativity, but a perfect ten for consistency.

If PCB can do the same to Sock, he will win easily.
This.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Pretty sad stuff...I like VEB and know that PCB is pretty good on clay, but for anybody ranked inside the top like 200 to get breadsticked then bageled by Pablo is low

·
Your visions will happen
51,258 Posts
You need to ask your parents to do a better job next time. That was really uncalled for, especially when you misinterpret my messages.
You could have used a better word than "trash" to describe Burgos

Everything else we will call a draw, 1 point each

1 - 20 of 20 Posts