Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Who cares? Some fucking French Open? Gimcheon Open thankfully coming for him, only 7 days left, countdown has begun.

·
Registered
26,102 Posts
Maybe he requested the Sunday start to have enough preparation. Manchester/Surbiton would have been too tough for him, so he focuses on Gimcheon and shortens his grass season a bit I guess.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Soeda´s reaction after he realised that he entered a tournament being played on clay?
Soeda beat the likes of Roddick on clay (epic match btw)

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Yeah, Roddick and Hewitt...that´s pretty much everyone he ever beat on clay.
I wasn´t even that far from truth. Looking at the stats, he has 15 wins on clay in his entrie career and that includes wins against Hewitt and Roddick, 2 wins in Davis cup against Phillippines with legend Mamiit, one epic title in Sri Lanka, walkover win against Haas counts too for some reason to that stat and other wins are against fellow Asians or North Americans (Iwabuchi, Matsui, Smyczek, Ginepri and Levine).

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Kholiscibier the dark horse here, will beat everyone once again until he meets Clayray

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Soeda is probably the worst clay player ever to get a MD intry in RG.

·
Registered
15,787 Posts
Maybe he requested the Sunday start to have enough preparation. Manchester/Surbiton would have been too tough for him, so he focuses on Gimcheon and shortens his grass season a bit I guess.
Soeda is missing out on an epic art deco train station :worship:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts