Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this tournament? This market will be closed at the stated time. Any listed players withdrawing from this tournament will be settled as losing bets. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
0.91 for Novak? A GIFT! 0.02 would be real odds. So all my credits on that gift! :)

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
0.91 for Novak? A GIFT! 0.02 would be real odds. So all my credits on that gift! :)
0.02 is what you normally get for individual R1 and R2 matches where Djokovic/Nadal meet some 100-ranked journeyman. 0.02 for tournament winner would be something else. Don't think that has happened in any sport since Aleksander Karelin retired.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I'll have a cheeky 100 on Stan. 104/1 is ridiculously big.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
0.02 is what you normally get for individual R1 and R2 matches where Djokovic/Nadal meet some 100-ranked journeyman. 0.02 for tournament winner would be something else. Don't think that has happened in any sport since Aleksander Karelin retired.
When the original "Dream Team" (basketball) played at the '92 Olympics the were no option to bet on them. Not even 0.01. Novak is almost unbeatable as the DT, so 0.02 would fit perfectly. :D

·
Premium Member
62,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When the original "Dream Team" (basketball) played at the '92 Olympics the were no option to bet on them. Not even 0.01. Novak is almost unbeatable as the DT, so 0.02 would fit perfectly. :D
Team sport is something else. A basketball team is not without chances to win if their best player gets seriously ill or injured. A tennis player is. And we know such things happen occasionally.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
all in djokovic

(last time I went all in was Nadal 2014 AO F :mad: it won't happen again!)

·
Registered
17,810 Posts
I have a bet of 5000 on Wawrinka since the start of the tournament when the odds were 104/1 that would be :drool:

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
Congrats to all Wawrinka backers, huge call.

Wonder how much money real bookmakers made from Djokovic loss.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
wondered why my credits were so high, see a cheaky 100 on wawa goes far!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts