·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing game. Congrats to both teams.

·
Banned
4,868 Posts
All in all, they were the better pair and this time, they didn't crack under pressure. Melo even stepped up. :yeah:

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo - team for big stages. :cool: :cool:

Their 3rd title as a team :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
happy i watched the match because it had some of the best, if not the best points in the tournament. Dodig/Melo put on a great show with some amazing shotmaking skills.

Bryans were Bryans. High level, efficient but in the end I'm kinda happy they lost. Sorry Bryan Bros

·
Registered
145 Posts
so weird they have just 3 titles together despite being that good team!

But... whats wrong with their celebration?? It took them almost one minute after they won it to hug each other... they were really happy as individuals but not at all as a team, zero chemistry between them, didn't expect that at all :confused::confused:

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Melo and Dodig have absolutely nothing in common..Dodid is cold and cirurgical, Melo is sympathetic and a big joker... they have zero chemistry but their game compliment each other very well and they are probably glad they won that slam together.

·
Bring it Home
20,502 Posts
Outstanding effort. Well deserved maiden slam for Dodig/Melo.

Hopefully more to come!

:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Marcelo was giant today and Dodig played very well! :worship:

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
so happy for them. after seeing how much it meant to Melo any other outcome would be cruel and unfair

remember when last year i had a debate with some posters here trying to convince them that these two are big stage delivers . hopefully they get it now

1 - 20 of 39 Posts