Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops, I forgot to make my team before R2 and I didn't know that the players you chose in R1 will stay there unless you change them. Sadly, it was too late to do anything, 3 or 4 matches were already in play.

·
Premium Member
8,850 Posts
Oops, I forgot to make my team before R2 and I didn't know that the players you chose in R1 will stay there unless you change them. Sadly, it was too late to do anything, 3 or 4 matches were already in play.
:) I didn't know the rules either. First I picked a team only for round one, but then I thought you had to just pick one team and see how far you go (sounds like a stupid game when you think about it now) and went with more safe players like Schwartzmann etc.... But then looked at the instructions and changed again, but missed out e.g. on Cecchinato who I had initially for Rd 1. The tutorial was lacking a bit. So was Errani's ball toss. 😊

Didn't either know that you need to pay one ball for changing a player. So basically you should've looked at the draw a bit as well and choose players who score highly but likely for a few rounds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts