Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see this forum have great number of tennis "experts" so i guess many of them try their luck with betting on tennis.
It is quite suprising that there is no more threads regarding bets.
Lets make this ROLAND GARROS as start of new era here on MTF.
Picks to come soon after draw is filled with qualifayers.

Early picks without seeing odds: monaco, rba,cuevas,berdych,zverev,simon,thiem, goffin,isner,

·
Registered
668 Posts
14 fold acca
Kyrgios 3-0, Nadal 3-0, Djokovic 3-0, RBA, Berdych, Nikishori, Simon, Cuevas, Serena Williams, Wawrinka, Raonic, Murray, Zverev, Thiem.

50 sterling pounds returns 180 (plus a 50% bonus due to Bet365 bonus)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Are you successful with your bets? I see you posting alot, how is your success rate?

Nearly fell at the first hurdle, bailed out by some amazing clutchness by Nick to save 2 SP. However maybe slightly unlucky to be in that situation in the first place with the amount of BP Cecchinato saved.

Cecchinato played really well, has a solid game with variety and looks good on clay. Perhaps a poor selection given the low odds, but picked it due to Nick's incredible service game which in the end came through.

15 left to go with the riskiest selection out the way.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
dimitrov-troicki over 3,5sets
schwartzman-pella over 3,5 sets
cuevas-kamke -1,5 sets handicap for cuevas
raonic-tipsarevic 3-0
gasquet-belluci -1,5 sets handicap for gasquet
simon-dutra da silva -1,5 sets handicap for simon
mayer chardy over 3,5 sets
And I think there would be more bets to make,but these look pretty good

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
kohlschreiber,zverev,monaco to win they re matches would also be good picks IMO and tsonga-struff -1,5sets handicap tsonga

·
Registered
668 Posts
13 fold acca.

Halep, Nikishori, Sock, Wawrinka, Nadal 3-0, Djokovic 3-0, Murray 3-0, Serena Williams, Gasquet, Tsonga, Kyrgios 3-0, Raonic and Berdych.

£45 returns £198 (plus a 50% bonus).

·
Registered
668 Posts
14 fold acca
Kyrgios 3-0, Nadal 3-0, Djokovic 3-0, RBA, Berdych, Nikishori, Simon, Cuevas, Serena Williams, Wawrinka, Raonic, Murray, Zverev, Thiem.

50 sterling pounds returns 180 (plus a 50% bonus due to Bet365 bonus)
Winner. Returns were £246 (£196 profit).

Kyrgios pretty much saved this bet by saving 2 SP with some great play. Wawrinka and Murray were pushed close, lucky I avoided set betting on them. While Zverev didn't play great and was lucky not to go down 2 sets to 1.

·
Registered
668 Posts
13 fold acca.

Halep, Nikishori, Sock, Wawrinka, Nadal 3-0, Djokovic 3-0, Murray 3-0, Serena Williams, Gasquet, Tsonga, Kyrgios 3-0, Raonic and Berdych.

£45 returns £198 (plus a 50% bonus).
Murray mugging it in the second and third set was the only fold which lost...

I put on another acca this morning. 13 fold.

Nadal 3-0, Djokovic 3-0, Cuevas, RBA, Berdych, Serena Williams, Wawrinka, Murray, Raonic, Simon, Goffin, Halep and Tsonga.

£45 returns 207 (+ 50% bonus)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts