1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
a totally unexpected score.....

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
:eek: And they are also in the final right now because their SF oponents will be Draganja/Mergea

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
WO? :rolleyes: I mean these guys defeted Nestor/Zim so cant be that bad.
Of course they are not bad. Draganja is a good prospect and Mergea an experienced top 50 in doubles, but the spaniards are the clear favourites by far

·
21,308 Posts
This is only the second time ever that I have been happy with Granny/Lopez wining a match :lol:

Congrats Joe.

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bjorki sending me a raging red rep saying I don't care about doubles :superlol:. Sure, just because I don't like your beloved Bryans doesn't mean I don't care about doubles. Please remind me again who was it that tried to get a petition going for more TV coverage of doubles? Was it you? Oh, no it was me, but I don't care about doubles? :lol:.

·
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch
50,979 Posts
Bjorki sending me a raging red rep saying I don't care about doubles :superlol:. Sure, just because I don't like your beloved Bryans doesn't mean I don't care about doubles. Please remind me again who was it that tried to get a petition going for more TV coverage of doubles? Was it you? Oh, no it was me, but I don't care about doubles? :lol:.
:rolleyes:

maybe it's bec I cant stand you :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts