Votes: 24 34.8%
  • Coronavirus second wave to cancel the tournament and protect Rogie

Votes: 19 27.5%
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming the worst nightmare of Rogie fans come true, who all will you be rooting for in a Rafole final?

if Rafa takes it he ties Rogie at 20

if Nole takes it he gets the double career slam and guarantees that he will pass Rogie in weeks at 1 and year end 1 (while making it even more likely that he will get to 20)

discuss (respectfully)

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
:ROFLMAO: at the 3rd poll option.

There are only 3 days left, you clown.

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
There won't be a Rafole final, but if so, I'd root for Nadal. This has absolutely nothing to do with anything like a GOAT race, I just prefer Nadal to Djokovic.

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
Djoker is not playing the final. Lord Tsits disagrees.
In that case he will be demoted from Lord to peasant by Nadal, you wanted to suggest and secretly hope.
That's a vain hope, as it won't happen just to make Nadal's business easier.

·
Registered
16,693 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FedCult will blindly follow the Cult idol's teachings and everyone knows Fed and Rafa get along well while neither can stand Faker.

Normally I would agree with you, but don’t you think this time is different because he would equal 20? The Federesian horde has been fearing that for over a decade now since Emperor Rogie took over the galaxy in 2009 wimbledon. If Rafa wins on Sunday, well then...

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Normally I would agree with you, but don’t you think this time is different because he would equal 20? The Federesian horde has been fearing that for over a decade now since Emperor Rogie took over the galaxy in 2009 wimbledon. If Rafa wins on Sunday, well then...

You have a point but I think FedCult alredy long ago assumed that Rafa will surpass Fed on the slam count, or tie at the very minimum but still absolutely terrified and aghast at the mere thought of also Faker achieving the same, so most of them will secretly root for Rafa should a Rafole F occur.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You have a point but I think FedCult alredy long ago assumed that Rafa will surpass Fed on the slam count, or tie at the very minimum but still absolutely terrified and aghast at the mere thought of also Faker achieving the same, so most of them will secretly root for Rafa should a Rafole F occur.
Perhaps you’re right. It’s one thing to be thrown down a shaft once, but for emperor Rogie to be slain a second time... that could be just too much

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
Perhaps you’re right. It’s one thing to be thrown down a shaft once, but for emperor Rogie to be slain a second time... that could be just too much

Well-well, I just realized your user name.
I still cannot think of Federer as the Evil Dark Lord of tennis. His mannerism and his career do not warrant that.
On the other side you see the ATP maffia that is keen to build on his legacy and just slowly let room for younger talents.
It's a catch-22 in every sense of the situation.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well-well, I just realized your user name.
I still cannot think of Federer as the Evil Dark Lord of tennis. His mannerism and his career do not warrant that.
On the other side you see the ATP maffia that is keen to build on his legacy and just slowly let room for younger talents.
It's a catch-22 in every sense of the situation.
Bruh I’ve been Star Wars memeing for years - where you been

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Premature ejaculation much?

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
There will be more replies if this final actually happens. BTW I'm not a fan but I can't imagine Rogie as dark emperor. The opposite seems more fitting - Djokodal are forces of evil trying to overthrow the good king :D Jeez, I'm brainwashed by Slade , @swiss_tennisgod and co. Am I a part of the FedCult already?

Reactions: Darth Vaderer

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Too soon a poll...

I think they all hope a Schwartzpas final.... last hope after Thiem debacle ^^

Only desilusionnal can expect a COVID cancelation, we are Friday and no decision is taken in France week end Time, at best too late next Monday.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts