Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally something other then blue for the US Open.
Thanks to Fedlite.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
i like the red one

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Thanks, but I'll believe it when I actually see him wearing it. The outfits he wore this US Open were not the ones advertised by Nike.

Anyway, do we if he and Nike worked out a new deal? Isn't his contract up in February?

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
I don't like the brown :p

Thanks for posting ;)

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brow is better then always blue, no?

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
I like the blue :)

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea but he wears it far too often finally a new colour!

Roger needs to wear some purples and greens.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
i think he will look good in both colours

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Yea but he wears it far too often finally a new colour!

Roger needs to wear some purples and greens.
Oh yes, that would be awesome indeed.
I'll have to wait and see whether that brown outfit will look good on him, but I think it will. As you say, at least it's something different.

As for the Wimby outfit... I don't care as long as it's white (of course) - and keep my fingers crossed that Nike won't come up with even more extravaganza... :tape:

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
As for the Wimby outfit... I don't care as long as it's white (of course) - and keep my fingers crossed that Nike won't come up with even more extravaganza... :tape:
The outfit he had this year was pure class, IMO. Much better than that off-white/cream colored jacked from the year before. I could do without the manbag, but I thought the outfit was great.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
The outfit he had this year was pure class, IMO. Much better than that off-white/cream colored jacked from the year before. I could do without the manbag, but I thought the outfit was great.
Couldn't agree more ... with all what you say. I still think of you as Mirkaland ... what is the significance of Mellow Yellow? Just curious.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
I fully agree with you - I only meant my post as a plea to Nike to not feel obliged to overdo it each and every year to come. I mean... are we going to see Roger enter the court with a top hat 'n' tails coming year? :help:
Let's pray not. :angel:

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
I fully agree with you - I only meant my post as a plea to Nike to not feel obliged to overdo it each and every year to come. I mean... are we going to see Roger enter the court with a top hat 'n' tails coming year? :help:
Let's pray not. :angel:
I believe during Roger's final USO press conference he said he decides what he wears on court, no one else. So we have no one to blame but him (and maybe Mirka) for what he wears on court. But it seems like Nike is becoming more bland/conservative in the garb they're creating for him. Which I don't mind so much....especially when I see the crap they have for Nadal, Blake, etc. :tape:

1 - 20 of 142 Posts