Dodig v. [10]Isner

[15]Cilic v. Istomin
Garcia-Lopez v. Q
Polansky v. Janowicz
[2]Federer v. Bye

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Is Ferrer going to play ? That would change a lot of things for Nishikori and Tsonga.

I think the QFs will be :
Djokovic vs. Ferrer
Wawrinka vs. Raonic
Berdych vs. Dimitrov
Federer vs. Murray

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is Ferrer going to play ? That would change a lot of things for Nishikori and Tsonga.

I think the QFs will be :
Djokovic vs. Ferrer
Wawrinka vs. Raonic
Berdych vs. Dimitrov
Federer vs. Murray
Yeah, i am waiting for that information too.
#TsongaNishikori Fan

Hope for this:
Djokovic vs Dimitrov
Wawrinka vs Nishikori
Berdych vs Murray
Raonic vs Federer

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
Summer vacation is over ... BRING IT ON !

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
off we go:
Djoko-Stan
Fed-Berdych

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Djokovic has Gasquet, Murray, Wawrinka, Nishikori, Tsonga and Dimitrov on his side of the Rogers Cup draw.
On the Federer side of the Rogers Cup draw is Raonic, Gulbis, Berdych, Ferrer, Isner and Cilic.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Wawa, Murray, Dimitrov, Nishikori, Tsonga and Gasquet...all on Djokovic side :facepalm:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Tsonga in Djokovic's draw again ? FFS.
What does it matter? It's not like Clownga is a contender for any big title these days. Bending to Crocodilovic again and again is a fitting end to his career.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
What does it matter? It's not like Clownga is a contender for any big title these days. Bending to Crocodilovic again and again is a fitting end to his career.
Djokovic is the toughest match-up for Tsonga, that's it.
As a Nadal fan, you surely hate Jo because he won the 2 most important matches against him. :wavey:

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Djokovic is the toughest match-up for Tsonga, that's it.
As a Nadal fan, you surely hate Jo because he won the 2 most important matches against him. :wavey:
I seem to recall, Clownga doing quite decently against Faker before 2010 or so. I guess the egg made the difference :shrug:

Also, hating a clown like Tsonga is beneath me. What matches would those be, just out of curiosity? Nadal's career is so magnificent, it's hard to pinpoint random fluke losses to mugs over the years :shrug:

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
I seem to recall, Clownga doing quite decently against Faker before 2010 or so. I guess the egg made the difference :shrug:

Also, hating a clown like Tsonga is beneath me. What matches would those be, just out of curiosity? Nadal's career is so magnificent, it's hard to pinpoint random fluke losses to mugs over the years :shrug:
Same for Nadal :
16-7 until 2010
7-12 since 2011

Those two matches are AO 2008 and WTF 2011. Beating peak Nadal in 3 sets on a slow HC Slam was one of the nicest things that have happened to tennis since Dull turned pro.

Also Jo beat Djokovic at his best Slam, something Dull will never achieve.

·
Registered
212 Posts

A real gem that match :worship:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO6lalt5f6M

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Same for Nadal :
16-7 until 2010
7-12 since 2011

Those two matches are AO 2008 and WTF 2011. Beating peak Nadal in 3 sets on a slow HC Slam was one of the nicest things that have happened to tennis since Dull turned pro.

of course TSD would forget matches like these...he tends to disappear after such heavy losses :)

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Same for Nadal :
16-7 until 2010
7-12 since 2011

Lol, truly digging at the straws here, bro. So beating Faker at AO at QF stage and fluking a couple of wins over Nadal who was not good on HC yet (2008) and was slumping (2011) is anything to brag about.

At the end of the day, Nadal will be remembered as GOAT, while Clownga will be remembered for his circus performance against Crocodilovic in the lone slam final he fluked in 2008 and failed to do anything of significance ever again.

1 - 20 of 191 Posts