Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dancevic was so obviously tanking that second set. dancevic is such a frustration to follow. his habit of tanking sets when its not really neccessary or even smart is infuriating.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Big fan of Frank, but deserved loss after that second set effort.

Young is a fragile player mentally, and especially away from home. No reason to give him extra confidence.

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
dat passing shot in the 1st that gave him the 30*-40 :drool:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great win for Young. I thought that was a very important match for him against a player he was supposed to beat, after his run in DC. Too many times in his career, he had good results but could never follow them up. I hope he's finally getting some consistency.

·
Registered
14,627 Posts
Young may be a little late to the party but he's been playing a lot better lately

·
Som i Serem
16,500 Posts
this seems so long ago :sad:

too bad he never really made it

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
disappointing, dancevic :tape:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts

Donald wtf?:spit:
Why WTF about the match notes? If anything he should've been doing that more often, then maybe it wouldn't have taken until this year to have his most consistent ATP year.

He already has 15 ATP wins at this point. Even in his best year in 2011, he only had 6 wins before Washington. Speaking of, he only has 4 to go before matching his 2011 career best of 19. At this point, he can conservatively tie that mark at the US Open. Something that J99 scoffed at in the Julien thread

·
Registered
431 Posts
sorry, but our almighty groove came to my mind first time I saw it;)
nothing wrong indeed, Don is doing quite well recently:yeah:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Young was awful the first set, but I'm glad he was able to regroup mentally especially after being broken in the first game of the third.

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
This is what happens when you take a month off to play World Team Tennis - what a dumb decision from Dancevic, he's a walking bye in R1 at the US Open at this rate

·
Your visions will happen
47,121 Posts
sorry, but our almighty groove came to my mind first time I saw it;)
nothing wrong indeed, Don is doing quite well recently:yeah:
:D

If this is helping Young, he needs to continue it. It is a great method

1 - 20 of 25 Posts