Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess it's a matter of which exotic you decide to have a stab at, unless you're unhappy with your current rate of interest in the bank.

Raymond/Stosur to beat Dementieva/Pennetta @ 1.70 is also nice value.

B

·
0 Posts
i think today is a case of juat just having a beer in one hand and enjoying the tennis.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Federer's free money though. I mean, there's about as much chance of Agassi beating him as there is of Andy Murray. The difference is only marginal.

Fed to win straight sets at 1.82 is a bargain.

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NewTennisFan said:
Federer's free money though. I mean, there's about as much chance of Agassi beating him as there is of Andy Murray. The difference is only marginal.

Fed to win straight sets at 1.82 is a bargain.
ok, now I dislike both Murray and Agassi, but to compare the two is ridiculous. :retard:

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Yoel and co. said:
Fed to win 3-1 @ 4.00
Fed to win 3-2 @ 8.00

Only because I can't see the crowd allowing AA to go down in 3 sets
Looks good champ,think i might have to tail ya on this one for the same reasons,also Fed hasnt been as dominant of late and Andre might learn somethin form Rusty net game!!!Rusty won 29/37 pts won at the net in the 3rd set :eek:
and only 1pt in the 4th????? :rolleyes: Also Doc not the forehand,more to the backhand champ!!!!You can do it champ!!!! ;) dreams do come true!!!

·
Banned
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its.like.that said:
Raymond/Stosur to beat Dementieva/Pennetta @ 1.70 is also nice value.
Raymond/Stosur def Dementieva/Pennetta 6-2 5-7 6-3

(despite doing their best to choke from 6-2 4-0)

I am ashamed that you Aussies had no faith in your compatriot.

I try to help you guys out, I really do. But what's the point if no one will even listen to me? :shrug::sad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts