·
Registered
4,529 Posts
hum . . .

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Disappointing for the Chinese fans.
I'm not that surprised about this withdrawal, he already hinted at being very tired and having some minor problems in Australia. Probably a very sensible decision.

I do get this nagging feeling that the Ultra-Whiner will snatch ranking position #3 before the closure of 2011, though... :(

·
Registered
229 Posts
A little disappointing but good decision to not play through little injuries. Get well soon Roger and see you in Basel!

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
surprise fucking surprise

for about the fifth time in his career he wont play any tennis for about 2 months post US Open

how many fucking holidays does he need to treat himself to just because he plays Davis Cup

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
surprise fucking surprise

for about the fifth time in his career he wont play any tennis for about 2 months post US Open

how many fucking holidays does he need to treat himself to just because he plays Davis Cup
you're response certainly isn't a surprise :p

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
who cares if you're 3 or 4?
I don't. But somehow seeing Da Wussie in the top-3 just... pisses me off. :angel:
(yeah, I'll fully admit it: a multi-millionaire having the guts to threat going on a 'strike' whereas half the world's population is struggling to keep their jobs due to a global money crisis right now just... makes me barf.)

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
I hope people shut up about Roger and DC now. ppl bitch when he doesn't play DC and bitch when he pulls out of tournaments. I want Roger around for a few more years and still able to be in the mix at the slams. If that means he misses some tournaments so be it.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
i mean, does this clown just purposely wait to play only the tournaments where Djokovic is back at his best?

how the hell can he be injured from playing like 5 tournaments since Rome Masters

idiotic

he wont even replace the tourmanent in his schedule

just play his Basel followed by his usual crap out in the Paris one the following week, what a prick

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
i mean, does this clown just purposely wait to play only the tournaments where Djokovic is back at his best?

how the hell can he be injured from playing like 5 tournaments since Rome Masters

idiotic

he wont even replace the tourmanent in his schedule

just play his Basel followed by his usual crap out in the Paris one the following week, what a prick
ffs you know he's probably tired and sore more than anything else. if he played shanghai and crapped out early you'd be bitching too if anyone is the prick it's you

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
thats how it goes

Nole and Nadal run themselves into the ground every tournament but are never injured or tired

Fed plays hardly jack shit amount of tennis since start of clay season (remember lost early in Rome, Montreal, Cinci and WD Halle) yet he is the one injured and pulling out of big tournaments because he "had a busy summer months"

i find him more despicable with every day

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
ffs you know he's probably tired and sore more than anything else. if he played shanghai and crapped out early you'd be bitching too if anyone is the prick it's you
bollocks, he can pull out of Shanghai if he wants but he should replace the tournaments (vienna, defend stockholm? moscow?) which as we know with him - he never does.. he'll sit around for 2 months doing nada by which time when he comes back, his game is rusty and a load of shit AS USUAL

he just keeps pissing away tournaments, points and chances for titles

·
Your visions will happen
49,321 Posts
Feldman, Roger cares only for slams, man. And the Year End Championships.

Why should he waste his energy for all these shit tournaments? They won't increase his legacy at all, he has plenty of money, and he has no desire really to break Sampras' 286 weeks at #1 record.

Not sure why you are getting so pissed :lol:

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
and what are "niggling injuries" anyway?

its not a set injury is it

its Fed code for 'i want 2 extra weeks on a beach because i played 3 days of davis cup'

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
Feldman, Roger cares only for slams, man. And the Year End Championships.

Why should he waste his energy for all these shit tournaments? They won't increase his legacy at all, he has plenty of money, and he has no desire really to break Sampras' 286 weeks at #1 record.
well if thats the case fine, but you tell me after he lost in US Open why he tells the press conference "i'm still excited about the rest of the year, alot of tennis still to play"

ffs, the only reason he probably plays Basel is because he doesnt need to travel for it

god help if he had to get on a plane and pack a suitcase, the poor bastard.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
i really hope his servants carry him around safely on the stretchers around those beaches in Bermuda, 3 days of slapping Hewitt on grass do need 2 months rest, its true

friggin Howard Hughes wannabe

·
Your visions will happen
49,321 Posts
well if thats the case fine, but you tell me after he lost in US Open why he tells the press conference "i'm still excited about the rest of the year, alot of tennis still to play"

ffs, the only reason he probably plays Basel is because he doesnt need to travel for it

god help if he had to get on a plane and pack a suitcase, the poor bastard.
:lol:

A lot of tennis for 30 years Olderer means Davis Cup, Basel, Paris, and WTF.

He's not Peakerer anymore, playing Doha, Dubai, Rotterdam, Halle, Gstaad, Stockholm, and whatever else tournament.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts