• Miroslava.

Votes: 87 73.1%
  • They both weigh the same.

Votes: 9 7.6%
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Miroslava's underarms are waving at people when she claps. She's got love handles, and chin chunk.

She'd better get it under control... before I catch Roger's eye.

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
mirka

·
Not a Registered User
30,181 Posts
:haha: well since you got nothing bad to say about Rogers game..you go to his girlfriend.. some sad people here.

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
no matter how much she wieghes... he loves her alot
lucky her

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Who cares what she looked like? Did you see the big smile on her face when they gave Roger that 1.1 million dollar check? That smile says kiss my fat ass, I will be adding 1.1 million to the bank account.

I think it's really dumb to start a thread to take a poll on her weight. Get a life.

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
:lol: at this poll

·
3,921 Posts
Who the hell cares??!
BTW, you`re mad if you think that Mirka, who´s a woman and is 1.74 m height weighs more than Roger who`s 1.85 m.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Semi-Random question: Is 'Mirka' pronounced, 'Meerka' or 'Murka'? I thought it was pronounced as 'Meerka' but today the commentators were saying it as 'Murka' so now I am unsure.

Anyway, to be more topical, I think Mirka's weight isn't that bad. She just dresses in such a way that she looks much heavier than her actual weight. She also has very nice facial features. While she doesn't look like "Tennis Girlfriend Barbie", she isn't as ugly as people make her out to be!

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
HappyAndie said:
Semi-Random question: Is 'Mirka' pronounced, 'Meerka' or 'Murka'? I thought it was pronounced as 'Meerka' but today the commentators were saying it as 'Murka' so now I am unsure.

!
Meerka......not Murka ;)

·
Registered
26,128 Posts
You can buy a lot of chocolate with his prize money.

But I really don't understand Mirka. She has such a great life only because of Federer, so why does she want to hurt Roger by getting fat. Roger deserves more I think.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
No, I didn't expect this poll before I came in :haha:

Seriously, I really think Mirka looks pretty out there in the stand, just a bit too weighty.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
JMG said:
But I really don't understand Mirka. She has such a great life only because of Federer, so why does she want to hurt Roger by getting fat. Roger deserves more I think.
This is mutual. I can say Roger has such a great life much partly because of Mirka. She is a great woman to have sacrificed everything of herself to help and love Roger. She deserves what Roger gives her. BTW, probably than not Roger doesn't feel like getting hurt because of her getting fat.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts