Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
"He's way better than being ranked 25 in the world. I don't know what the hell he's doing at the other tournaments, but it worked these two"

so he's top ten?

"I'd say closer to top 5"

you seem to get along after the defeat, you were laughing together in the locker room?

"I've known him since the juniors and he's nice, we get along"

are you as close to other Argentinians, like Cañas ?

"no because I don't know him as much"

You've heard about Martina (interupts)..

"I'm not commenting until I speak to her.."

·
Registered
71 Posts
"He's way better than being ranked 25 in the world. I don't know what the hell he's doing at the other tournaments, but it worked these two"

so he's top ten?

you seem to get along after the defeat, you were laughing together in the locker room?

:haha:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
but u have to say
nalby beat him twice fair and sqaure
didnt like much that federer seemed to talk more about his off form rater than david playing so well

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Nobody cares unless it's Roger saying something that can be twisted to make him seem like the devil.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
what can he say rlly? What would anyone say about a very good friend whos supposed to be a resposible respectable person? Im sure he cant believe it as well..

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
What a sore loser ! Now he pretend he isn't serious about it and just laugh it off.
Give credit where credit's due you EgoKing. You desperately want to win, you care, yet you get outplayed, you get spanked.
What a disgrace.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts

so he's top ten?

Was this in the Swiss papers?

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Nobody cares unless it's Roger saying something that can be twisted to make him seem like the devil.
Alas, this seems perfectly true here on MTF.

Well, it won't work with THESE comments, eh? He's gracious as always and gives David all the credits for his wins.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Do you have a link?
I would like to read the article

1 - 20 of 27 Posts