Mens Tennis Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1261 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
these are fantastic!! it's still early in the morning and already I have tears in my eyes from too much laughing XDXD!!!

thank a lot for the brilliant dorky pictures, oh my, many of these are absolute priceless XD!

And the pic of roger barechested with the cowboy hat? surely I'm not the only one with my mind down the gutter upon seeing that pic XD?

And the "moment of discovery" oh my godd XDXD... and roger being surprised/scared when juliette moved her leg ahahaha... seriously guys, where did you get all these fab gif XD???

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
How about Roger and Juliette?

For a split second, I thought Rog was taking a poop (while milking the cow). :eek::retard::tape:

Seriously.
Then I realized it was a chair thing stuck to his waist....

What a relief.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thank you so much for all your contributions dear people! :hug:
Yeah, if you feel down-and-out (and as the sensitive person I am, I sometimes do...), and nothing seems to be able to get you back on the ropes again, these pictures sure help... :D

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
More Dorky Fed stuff:

Having fun with the vid camera...

That hair! That shirt!!! :help: :tape: :speakles:

Rodge as Maffiosum...

Uh, yes. The hair, the pose -> DORK!

:)

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

WOW! Never seen this one...Fabio Federer?

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
^^ :lol: good ones Rita!

WOW! Never seen this one...Fabio Federer?
Here's another one where that came from:

:help:

And a bit of Cute! Young! Dork!Roger :hearts:

·
Registered
473 Posts
OMG! Where do get these pix from??? I've never seen most of these old ones!!!:lol:
I never thought I'd say that but Roger IS a dork - a very cute dork!! :inlove:

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
More Dorky Fed stuff:

Having fun with the vid camera...

That hair! That shirt!!! :help: :tape: :speakles:

Rodge as Maffiosum...

Uh, yes. The hair, the pose -> DORK!

:)
thanks Karin, I think these belong to the hair thread as well, Lekha will be happy to have them.:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Great thread! Love this side of Roger that we don't get to see nearly enough of :)

Here's my contribution: Roger at his adorkable best during a PC at TMC 05 when asked about being named one of People magazine's sexiest men alive :D

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Great thread! Love this side of Roger that we don't get to see nearly enough of :)
Glad you like it! :D

Here's my contribution: Roger at his adorkable best during a PC at TMC 05 when asked about being named one of People magazine's sexiest men alive :D
Great one! "That's why I put clothes on tonight, so we don't get overexcited..." :haha: :haha: :haha:
"Adorkable" - well put. :yeah:

41 - 60 of 1261 Posts