Mens Tennis Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Duck was the best he faced. No wonder they said duck had the serve & competitive spirit.
Funny how rodduck didn't show up on clay & indoor courts either, but
he was supposed to be paid $15 million.

I've never seen real champ laugh like it's a joke at a USO final.
I've never seen a good champ waste 21 break points in one Wimbledon.
Then, in another Slam final, the same 'player' threw away 4 set points to go up
2 sets and was unable to convert 4 5th set break points.

·
Registered
863 Posts
French Open Final 2008
6–1, 6–3, 6–0

He handled the loss w/respect and didn't have a nervous breakdown and collapse into tears... In retrospect I am proud of him.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Best match was against Roddick Wimbledon 2009 When he regained the Wimbledon
And vs Soderling FO 2009 When he won it for the first time

Too many to list here

·
Registered
674 Posts
Is that Hewitt's future wife the TV pictured on twice during the 04 US Open Final (while Kim was watching from the player's box)? He was involved with her before breaking up with Kim? If so, what a scumbag. Why did the TV picture on her twice (she's sitting beside 2 people with a lot of red)?

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
each time he spanked dal.

·
Registered
6,042 Posts
Def Nole 2.0 FO 2011, should have def him at US OPEN the same year. Many forget that Fed was the only player to really win over that Nole and in best of 5 matches aswell, Legendary stuff.
this.

that rg 2011 sf was just incredible. fed was the only player who could challenge djokovic 2.0 at slams in 2011, should've beaten him at the uso too.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Actually Federer's 6-1 7-5 6-4 against Davydenko at the 2006 USO SF was pretty GODGODGOD! display of tennis too :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
2019 W final.

Reactions: VyRa | esq.

·
Registered
785 Posts
2019 W final.
Yes, this one and RG SF 2011.

That was crazy how well he played and served in these matches.

And lets do not forget the Aussie 2016 SF. Federer was on a mission. He peaked there.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yes, this one and RG SF 2011.

That was crazy how well he played and served in these matches.

And lets do not forget the Aussie 2016 SF. Federer was on a mission. He peaked there.
True … and any other match where Federer had 40:15 and couple of match points.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
People. Get your masturbation tools ready, watch this vid and let the magic happen:

That bagel in the second set... so goddamn delicious. I remember Nadal after the match being in absolute ruins, stating Federer was "unplayable".

We all know Nadal is a sick joke on indoor hard, but it was definitely one of the best matches Federer ever played.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
That was utter demolition, i remember Baldals face in the end looking crushed.
But then again, that competes with Baldal’s mimic at the matchpoint contested at the AO17. I watched that dozen times and i still cant get enough of it.
A gif out of that would be delicious. 🤪

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'd say his clean thrashing of Blake WTF 2006. He absolutely annihilated a good blake. His BH was on fire.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts