Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And, Roger Federer ranks 5th.

But any problem cannot be found?

is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
seriously..I have no idea what the OP means..

Anyways, Federer will be fifth because he is bad this year. It will probably only get worse, but the only one who doesn't agree with this is Federer himself. I think he has lost a great deal of ambition after getting his 7th Wimbledon and the record for longest time nr. 1. He is saying he still want is, but he doesn't look like it at all, and hasn't for the entire year. He plays defensively, lackluster and uninterested. I feel that if he start being honest with himself, he will retire. This would be the best thing to do, because Roger Federer outside of the top 10 is something I do not wish to see ever.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
People overreacting :facepalm:

I know Fed is the GOAT, but decline is impossible to avoid....
I believe at his age Sampras was 18 in the world and retired... And he was losing at his favourite tournament too...

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Bashing the most consistent and complete players in history for aging and declining (which is only natural) is miserable.
People apparently doesn't remember careers of the past champions - much more inconsistency and shorter domination...
Well that's pretty much what all the Fed haters are... Jumping on a defeat of the kind they've been waiting since 2003.... :superlol:

I feel sad for them, no kidding! :(

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I can't understand what the OP is trying to say.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Just want to ask you, given you're a sane Nadal fan. It is still valid, that Nadal is the real number 1 in your opinion?
I understood it after clay season, but it's over and now it's Djokovic's and Murray's best part of the season and Nadal's worst ahead of us. Not to mention Rafa's first round loss at Wimby (not acceptable for No.1) - I don't want to provoke or something, just asking.

Is he really real number one ?

He leads race ahead of Djokovic by 1950 points, but after Wimbledon it will be probably just 700 or 0. :angel:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He deserves fifth.

Fed:
Last 4 slams - QF SF QF 2R

Ferrer:
SF SF F ??

It isn't Ferrer's fault Federer wasn't good enough to face him in the later rounds.

right.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
TBH the way he has been playing and the fact that Ferrer seem to be more confident now against Rafa, Ferrer has a good shot against a Federer than can't return.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
And, Roger Federer ranks 5th.

But any problem cannot be found?

is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)

Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.
Um, I don't think that as a Federer fan, you should be using h2h as a reason for why Federer should be ranked higher than Ferrer...

1 - 20 of 442 Posts