Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 808 Posts

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's take a look back at the sort of tennis Roger 'the hitman aka supertron ZEUS' Federer is capable of playing in sunny Australia!!!

Post here as to why you think Rogelius will or won't get the job done at the AO 2012. Newcombe reckons Nadal and Djokovic have bummed each other senseless. Can the Fedster capitalize or does it even *matter*, will Old Codger Deaderer (a whopping 30 years old, one of the oldest in Switzerland!) obliterate mankind regardless????!! (?!?!111 + more 1's)

Let's see what you've got I'M DEAD EXCITED.

:devil::devil::devil:

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
Re: Roger Federer can win the 2012 Australian Open! Allez!! Cheer for Ninja!

Great video. Thanks for sharing!!

Can't wait to watch Roger live in Melbourne!!!!!!!! :D

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The introduction is dedicated to Nole Fan.

Tripwires will surely appreciate this...

·
Registered
13,526 Posts

The introduction is dedicated to Nole Fan.

Tripwires will surely appreciate this...
AT WORK NOW SO CAN'T WATCH, but will watch it first thing when I get home. ;)

·
Registered
13,526 Posts

:haha: :haha:

I literally laughed out loud. Best intro ever. :worship: Gotta post it somewhere where the target audience can see it. :devil:

Anyway I had a smile on my face the whole video. Great job once again! Please share more of your fantastic work with us. :)

I'm going to the first week of the AO just to see Roger and it will be my first time seeing him live in a real competitive match. I'm so excited! He's so amazing. :hearts:

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

:haha: :haha:

I literally laughed out loud. Best intro ever. :worship: Gotta post it somewhere where the target audience can see it. :devil:

Anyway I had a smile on my face the whole video. Great job once again! Please share more of your fantastic work with us. :)

I'm going to the first week of the AO just to see Roger and it will be my first time seeing him live in a real competitive match. I'm so excited! He's so amazing. :hearts:
I'm VERY excited for you, I'm sure it will be an amazing experience!

I did post the vid in the video highlights thread but I dunno, Nole Fan seems to not be around so much at the moment. I'm in the process of uploading a bunch of Nole vids with speculative titles so maybe i'll slip it in somehow in the actually Nole forum - :lol: :lol:

Have a bunch more best Federer point videos from other WTF and AO tournies which I will upload in due course. :)

·
Registered
13,526 Posts

I'm VERY excited for you, I'm sure it will be an amazing experience!

I did post the vid in the video highlights thread but I dunno, Nole Fan seems to not be around so much at the moment. I'm in the process of uploading a bunch of Nole vids with speculative titles so maybe i'll slip it in somehow in the actually Nole forum - :lol: :lol:
:lol: Sounds potentially explosive. :p Can't wait to see them!

Yeah she hasn't been around much lately. She doesn't have much to gloat about now that Nole's season is officially inferior to Roger's 2006. ;)

Have a bunch more best Federer point videos from other WTF and AO tournies which I will upload in due course. :)
Yay!!! Your WTF video showed up on my Twitter feed. :)

·
Registered
5,322 Posts

Realllllllllllllllly want Roger to win a slam ASAP!

It's been a drought this last year, so really hoping he can win here! The court suits him well, and he's won a lot on the past!

ALLLEEEZZZZZ

·
Registered
23,908 Posts

To all of the Roger fans, i hope you know that i really love Roger but of course im a rafa fan more, but i always love to watch fedex taking his express onto the championships its a pleasure to watch him:angel:

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

why does the intro have to dedicate to nina:ras:

anyways, great fed highlights:worship: :worship: :worship:
I couldn't resist seeing as she loves a good finger-wag! The temptation was far too great, it's all in good fun.:D:D

·
Registered
234 Posts

To all of the Roger fans, i hope you know that i really love Roger but of course im a rafa fan more, but i always love to watch fedex taking his express onto the championships its a pleasure to watch him:angel:
I'm also a rafa fan but Roger will always be my number 1 sportsman
I hope we get a fedal final
Go roger!!

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts

Reactions: Corey Feldman

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts

:hug: Very nice of you, Dee! That's the spirit! :D

I couldn't resist seeing as she loves a good finger-wag! The temptation was far too great, it's all in good fun.:D:D
:lol: that vid is just fantastic. Didn't get to watch it before, but it's a classic indeed.
As for Nole Fan - ah she's quite a bit of an overzealous fan at times, but surely not a baddie. I hope she takes it in good spirits, if she will ever see it as she told me that she'd be travelling for a while and as such isn't around at MTF at the moment.

·
Federer fan forever
12,903 Posts

Federer all the way :D

·
Registered
2,727 Posts

Hell yeah! Time for the old horse to nab a biggie..ALLEZ ROG!

1 - 20 of 808 Posts