Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at what he's wearing v Nalbandian :haha:

He's got an ugly blue and yellow t-shirt,

an ugly yellow headband,

stock standard white shorts,

and his white socks pulled right up his skinny legs.

:haha::haha:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
You'll get over it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nermo

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,889 Posts
Roger has been wearing this outfit not only tonight but during all the USO :)

You looked for something to say about him and that's all you found :rolleyes:

Try again :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,023 Posts
yeah he's almost as bad as hrbaty :retard:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,235 Posts
Yawn. No one gives a damn for two reasons:

1) Hrbaty's shirt outclasses all in the 'Worst Dress Sense' category.
2) The score stands at Federer defeats Nalbandian 6-2, 6-4, 6-1, no?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
Flibbertigibbet said:
Yawn. No one gives a damn for two reasons:

1) Hrbaty's shirt outclasses all in the 'Worst Dress Sense' category.
2) The score stands at Federer defeats Nalbandian 6-2, 6-4, 6-1, no?
:yeah: someone is in desperate need of vcash
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
I liked his outfit. I mean, the white shorts aren't amazing, but the blue and yellow is good.
Fed is not one of my favorite people, but his outfits (and shoes) match. That's hot.

You criticizing his outfit just shows how desperate you must be to crack on Fed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,606 Posts
its.like.that said:
Look at what he's wearing v Nalbandian :haha:

He's got an ugly blue and yellow t-shirt,

an ugly yellow headband,

stock standard white shorts,

and his white socks pulled right up his skinny legs.

:haha::haha:
hahahahah nobodys laughing but u dumbass
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nathy said:
Roger has been wearing this outfit not only tonight but during all the USO :)

You looked for something to say about him and that's all you found :rolleyes:

Try again :)
did I say "he only started wearing this outfit today?" - NO

his outfit was ugly on court, this has nothing to do with ability as a tennis player, or his potential to become the next Agassi humanitarian.

:haha:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
95,412 Posts
when you kick ass and take names like the Fed, you can dress in a gimp suit for all i care :lol:
 
  • Like
Reactions: nermo

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Flibbertigibbet said:
Yawn. No one gives a damn for two reasons:

1) Hrbaty's shirt outclasses all in the 'Worst Dress Sense' category.
2) The score stands at Federer defeats Nalbandian 6-2, 6-4, 6-1, no?
did I say that Roger can't play tennis for bullocks? perhaps I did :retard:

score has nothing to do with the way players look, just ask Jurgen and Feliciano.

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,433 Posts
its.like.that said:
:kiss:

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

How many times have you been over $40,000 v-cash?

:lol:
Never but you are very low right now so you must need some :p
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
R.Federer said:
CORRECTION: You mean, you think Roge's sponsors have no taste. ;)

You are insulting the Swedish flag colours.
I am also insulting the colour of lemons, the sea, the sun, the sky...

:lol:
 

·
.
Joined
·
3,921 Posts
Ohhh, c`mon!!! This thread is ridiculous!! Try to find other thing to criticize him(and this is not said by a Fed fan)...
 
1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Top