Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly he is done winning big tourneys. Either he goes out in the quarter/semi or he gets a good draw to the final and goes all benneteau and plays his worst tennis unlike in the good old days.

2 years ago since the last big tourney win in Cincy 12 :hysteric:

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
he just reached the wimby final 1 month ago and lost only in 5 sets, don't exagerrate

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
Usually, during his prime and also 2012 he would play his best in the finals and sometimes struggle to get there.

Now it seems he plays worse in the finals than to get there.

Still, it is good he is making the finals but maybe due to recovering much slower now Roger will have a very hard time winning a masters 1000 (matches on consecutive days) or a slam (5 setters).

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
There is no problem. Frauderer can't beat players not named Roddick, Hewitt and 35 year old Agassi

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
The bigger thing is how is he still making finals with his atrocious level of play, Raonicing his groundstrokes more often than not

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don't know what's the real reason, but I feel very sorry for all those loses. Anyway, Tsonga was really good, he deserved this title.

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Atleast it should be enough to overtake Dull as nr 2 by the end of the year with a good indoor run!! :D
Story of Fraud's career: vulturing titles while his master is injured. Too bad even Nadal's absence matters little these days. Fraud can't cruise to titles anymore by beating clowns playing for an autograph and a handshake :eek:

·
Registered
913 Posts
He is # 3 in the world, good chance to finish the year as # 2. Still earning three times as much money as # 1 Djokovic.

Is he really done?? ;)

This is only proof of how high Roger's standards are..

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He is # 3 in the world, good chance to finish the year as # 2. Still earning three times as much money as # 1 Djokovic.

Is he really done?? ;)

This is only proof of how high Roger's standards are..

I agree in everything. I am worried about this new playing worst when it matters most stuff. Its not like pressure will be less in the next 1000 final!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts