Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Re: Roger Federer has improved a lot, a better player now than "prime" Federer

Nadal tards with too much time on their hands, clearly.

·
Registered
5,096 Posts

Poster Profile:
- 428 posts
- Been watching the sport for a whole year
- Wiki'd everything tennis
- 0/10 in legitimate points made

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

I'll take the bait.

There are some aspects of his game that are better in 2006, but the decline of both power and consistency of his forehand has been dramatic, which means he cannot be and isn't as good as he once was.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts

I'll take the bait.

There are some aspects of his game that are better in 2006, but the decline of both power and consistency of his forehand has been dramatic, which means he cannot be and isn't as good as he once was.
He ain't even close to what he once was. I have no idea where these guys bring this from.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts

Entire last generation of Nadal trolls was raised on "Federer never declines, his opponents are improving" brainwash agenda. This argument was acceptable to certain extent before but now calling 33 yo Fed is better than prime Fed is mother of all trolling.

Besides Fed's 1-6 to 11-11 reversal of h2h against "So called strong Era players" when he past his prime, his solid position in Top 3 tells much about how joke this era is rather than how strong Fed is. :lol:

·
Registered
3,929 Posts

Weak era for trolling. Fail.:wavey:
Exactly, this is Topspindoctor bad.

·
Registered
821 Posts

Entire last generation of Nadal trolls was raised on "Federer never declines, his opponents are improving" brainwash agenda. This argument was acceptable to certain extent before but now calling 33 yo Fed is better than prime Fed is mother of all trolling.

Besides Fed's 1-6 to 11-11 reversal of h2h against "So called strong Era players" when he past his prime, his solid position in Top 3 tells much about how joke this era is rather than how strong Fed is. :lol:
Now I know why Fedtard word came into existence....arguing against the strongest era...only fedtards can do that.

33 is not old...there are so many players like Ken rosewall, Jimmy connors who played very well...Even Agassi reached slam final at 35.
WHat is this nonsense about federer ever since he turned 27....

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts

Now I know why Fedtard word came into existence....arguing against the strongest era...only fedtards can do that.

33 is not old...there are so many players like Ken rosewall, Jimmy connors who played very well...Even Agassi reached slam final at 35.
:spit:

Are you seriously comparing tennis now and when Rosewall and Connors played? Are you that ignorant? I know you are a Dull tard/Fed hater but even then this just too stupid.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts

C'mon JohnKramer, you're a great poster. Don't associate yourself with these weaklings.

·
Registered
5,482 Posts

C'mon JohnKramer, you're a great poster. Don't associate yourself with these weaklings.
:lol: now this is funny

·
Super Moderator
62,003 Posts

Sure, sure. Murray is also having the best year of his career, obviously, only competition got harder, right?

·
Registered
6,721 Posts

Poster Profile:
- 428 posts
- Been watching the sport for a whole year
- Wiki'd everything tennis
- 0/10 in legitimate points made
So like all Nadal fans then!

Honestly, if the mods let an obvious ridiculous baiting thread like this stay :eek:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

There's a big differene between playing well in some tournaments at 33 and actually having a higher level of play throughout the year than in one's prime.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts

Lock the thread ffs. This shit wasn't correct back in 2011, sure as hell isn't now. You'd have to be either blind or mentally not all there to think the Federer now is even close to the player he was. Movement, power, consistency, hunger, confidence... just no.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts