Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Hard to tell how Roger will play after Wimbledon. but the courts are slower than D.C , Cincy and UsOpen so if Nadal is to TMS during hardcourt summer swing it is the best place to do so and he has done it before.

Federer could as well lose to Karlovic but I don't see it coming

Federer is favourite but Nadal is close behind, but if it goes to Roger-Rafa it will be 50-50

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Fedeerer has never won in Montreal, he is distracted by all the frenchies and must feel like he is at RG :rolleyes:
maybe but he is favourite him , if he is to lose it will be to Ivo in 2nd round or to Nadal in final. Unless some other player will play out of the mind

·
Registered
10,598 Posts
maybe but he is favourite him , if he is to lose it will be to Ivo in 2nd round or to Nadal in final. Unless some other player will play out of the mind
Ivo may not win his first match after his semi-final run last week; I am not sure he is good at playing this much tennis in a short period.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Murray. :p So okay, its wishful thinking.

Is there even a point to this question? Is Roger in the field? Is it on anything but clay? Right. There's your answer.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Roger is the fave, but Ivo will be very tough - Roger always plays crap in his first few matches after a break and a few shanks here and there in a TB and he's behind a set. Of course Ivo has to win against Max first, and even then, his chances are low (but I give Ivo more of a shot than the majority of top 20 players tbh).

Rafa has a good shot at a final here. Lots of paint on the courts making Canada the slowest Decoturf court around.

·
Registered
21,234 Posts
Murray. :p So okay, its wishful thinking.

Is there even a point to this question? Is Roger in the field? Is it on anything but clay? Right. There's your answer.
yes, correct. probably say federer.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Roger :devil:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts