Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought he was all business during slams. Maybe he's really confident, or is just so obsessed with fashion right now. At least he knows how to dress. I like Mirka and all, but I think her dress sense is lacking. :unsure:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I am surprised that they let her in with that horrible outfit on...

It's pretty scary when you figure that you know she put a lot of thought into that outfit!

Roger looks nice. I wish the picture was bigger so that I could see his outfit better.

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
"Roger Federer, Naeem Khan and Guest"

agknowledge Mirka damn it :p

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HappyAndie said:
I am surprised that they let her in with that horrible outfit on...

It's pretty scary when you figure that you know she put a lot of thought into that outfit!

Roger looks nice. I wish the picture was bigger so that I could see his outfit better.
Considering some of the stuff they parade down the runway her outfit's probably not so bad...you have to wonder though before the leave their hotel if he tells her she looks great (I'm just referring to wardrobe here).

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Mirka that skirt is :tape:

Roger :hearts: nice

·
Registered
516 Posts
Three cheers for Mirka for her fashion influence on Roger. Frankly, I quite like seeing a tennis player show up in a Prada suit instead of sweats. How refreshing.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Roger looks really nice........................MIRKA???? Someone needs to give this girl a class in fashion.

·
Registered
516 Posts
mangoes said:
Roger looks really nice........................MIRKA???? Someone needs to give this girl a class in fashion.

Mirka's got a much better sense of fashion than you might think, especially when it comes to redesigning Roger's wardrobe as she's done. In fact, her outfit in the picture is just fine. Very European. What needs work is the size of her waistline. She's a beautiful woman and it would be good to see her get back into better shape. She's not the only woman in the world that thinks her boyfriend is a knockout.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wcr said:
Three cheers for Mirka for her fashion influence on Roger. Frankly, I quite like seeing a tennis player show up in a Prada suit instead of sweats. How refreshing.
Well she certainly has better fashion influence on him that herself. Although that shirt he wore to the Men's Vogue party was :tape:

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
wcr said:
Mirka's got a much better sense of fashion than you might think, especially when it comes to redesigning Roger's wardrobe as she's done. In fact, her outfit in the picture is just fine. Very European. What needs work is the size of her waistline. She's a beautiful woman and it would be good to see her get back into better shape. She's not the only woman in the world that thinks her boyfriend is a knockout.
Just from observing Mirka's choices in dress ware, I highly doubt she is the reason for the change in Roger's wardrobe. Roger has started dressing differently as of late and he has been with her for a couple of years. Heck, I'd more believe his mom had something to do with the change, she always looks by far nicer than Mirka. But this is a tennis forum so I guess we can't go into fashion too much.

Oh and her outfit sucks and I have a few European girlfriends that would agree with me. And since I've been on that side of the world a couple of times, it still sucks.......................but her choice, once she is happy.

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wcr said:
Well cheers to her if she's getting him to dress like this off court. I like the fact he's into designer clothes. I like that much better than the Andy Roddick uniform of jeans and Lacoste polo shirt. But her fashion sense needs a bit of work...starting with wearing things that don't show off/draw your attention to the bad parts.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
mirkaland said:
Well cheers to her if she's getting him to dress like this off court. I like the fact he's into designer clothes. I like that much better than the Andy Roddick uniform of jeans and Lacoste polo shirt. But her fashion sense needs a bit of work...starting with wearing things that don't show off/draw your attention to the bad parts.
Andy has been making a couple of changes too...................lololol......

If I had to guess, I'd say Roger had a little meeting with a stylist...............which I think is great..............he really looks good as of late.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Poor Mirka :(

She tried so hard to look slimmer with the monochromatic look, and it just went all wrong and made her look dumpy. Someone should tell her that it isn't the color; it is the cut of the item that is slimming!

Roger probably did "love" her outfit.

·
Registered
516 Posts
mangoes said:
Just from observing Mirka's choices in dress ware, I highly doubt she is the reason for the change in Roger's wardrobe. Roger has started dressing differently as of late and he has been with her for a couple of years. Heck, I'd more believe his mom had something to do with the change, she always looks by far nicer than Mirka. But this is a tennis forum so I guess we can't go into fashion too much.

Oh and her outfit sucks and I have a few European girlfriends that would agree with me. And since I've been on that side of the world a couple of times, it still sucks.......................but her choice, once she is happy.
There have been interviews published about her influence over Roger's wardrobe. She's the one who has done the research for him and turned him around. He's joked about the two blue sweaters and jeans he owned when he met her. They've had help from Miuccia Prada herself but Mirka's the one who has taken Roger in that direction. Her figure now isn't one that can pull off any item. The blouse/skirt she has on in the picture is beautiful but it doesn't flatter her figure. And, she might not care.

·
Registered
309 Posts
She may very well be a huge influence on Roger's wardrobe. She probably just knows a lot more about men's clothing than women's clothiing. Just because she can't dress herself doesn't mean she can't dress Roger. That also boils down to confidence in her body, as well.

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
roger keeps looking better and better. don't love the shirt from the vogue party but other than that he has pretty good style. mirka might very well help him with his clothes but sometimes it's easier to dress others than yourself.

·
Registered
83 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!Roger looks :hearts: :hearts: .....man, I dont know about you, but I think that Roger is soooooooooo sexy! and charming! :inlove:
Poor Mirka, I really like her, but she looks a little fat.... :rolleyes:
When this pic with Lindsay Lohan was taken? Yeasterday too? God, this girl is in all the parties...she never sleeps... :eek:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts