Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Amazing record of Roger. 30 consecutive quarters.

GS victory record = 233 of Connors. 226 of Roger Federer.

Roger can still achieve most. Roger is splendid win or lose. Go Roger.

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
GOAT

What else?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Nadal will surpass his slam record
That remains to be seen, I don't think a sane bettor would bet their house on this happening though. But any bettor worth their salt will bet their firstborn that Nadal will most likely never surpass Federer's consistency record of 23 consecutive semifinals, 30 consecutive quarterfinals and definitely not Federer's 285 consecutive weeks at number one.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
That remains to be seen, I don't think a sane bettor would bet their house on this happening though. But any bettor worth their salt will bet their firstborn that Nadal will most likely never surpass Federer's consistency record of 23 consecutive semifinals, 30 consecutive quarterfinals and definitely not Federer's 285 consecutive weeks at number one.
The 285 weeks weren't consecutive.

Personally I find Federers record of reaching the final of every Slam at least 5 times a bit underrated. It is rarely mentioned, but I think it's the greatest proof of his consistency.

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Federer needs to start working on the retirement slam before its too late. Definitely don't want that stat missing from your CV.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I think he'll win wimbledon next year and cal it a day. start with wimbledon, end with wimbledon. Fitting end.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
It's unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
We will never see a player like Federer again. The greatest! :worship:

We'll probably tell our grandkids stories about him, how he was the perfect player. So sad to think he might retire one day :awww:

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
It's a remarkable achievement. Let's see for how long he can continue it and how long these records will last before someone else overtakes them. There are more stats in the thread in my sig, although they are just until the start of the season - I shall do a major update at the end of the US Open.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
GOAT.

Nadal is on the same level of decline as Federer and he's five years younger.

·
Banned
3,513 Posts
Federer needs to start working on the retirement slam before its too late. Definitely don't want that stat missing from your CV.
Only Fakervic and Nadull have a shot at this record. they will be competing for the GOAT title as everyone knows :worship:

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is a good thread. MTF needs more of these.

Another great achievement of Roger is that he will constantly remain in heads of bitter Nadal- and Djokotards, not allowing them celebrate their faves' successes at fullest, because whatever they win, whatever they do - they will never be anywhere close to what Roger has achieved, their faves will never win so many hearts of tennis fans throughout the world.:awww:

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Hold on. OP sounds like Federerbestclass from youtube, doesn't he? :scared:

You know, "Roger is true classic greatest ever", "true class. true best ever. love roger" etc etc

Reactions: Ulysses92

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
this record is a dream creation by Fedtards. They were shouting the semifinal streak then when he lost in the quarters they started a new dream record. When he loses in the round of 16 in the next major(when he does not play Mugaco) then they will make anew record. Keep starting at each new round

Reactions: BodyServe

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Nadal will surpass his slam record
Well, at least you have good taste in female Tennis players.

Words cannot describe Rogers achievements. About to surpass Connors in GS wins too aye? Probably 2 more tournaments. Epic.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts