Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss:

“I knew there was a lot on the line today for Novak. If he wouldn’t have won Wimbledon, maybe he wouldn’t have even gotten to that, to be quite honest. . . . It was a good day for tennis.”

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Haven’t you ever noticed that @swiss tennis God doesn’t post during Rogie’s matches? Only one man could have come up with a name like that
Highly doubt that.

And have heard and seen hundreds of people referring to Rogie as a tennis god, even more than just a god.

But I get you're mainly just joking around, so don't take this post of mine too seriously either.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Highly doubt that.

And have heard and seen hundreds of people referring to Rogie as a tennis god, even more than just a god.

But I get you're mainly just joking around, so don't take this post of mine too seriously either.
Well it’s clear that whichever account is his, Rogie definitely reads MTF, as clearly his comment about Nole having a lot on the line was in direct response to my thread asking who had more at stake, Nole or Rogie

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Stating that 'this was a good day for tennis' seems to me to indicate an affection to Rafa over Nole more than anything else.

Haven't people always been talking about how Fed and Nole don't get along that well with each other?

It's pretty obvious to me, even though they've always denied that.
But who would go and state the opposite publicly?
Only certain Mr. Kyrgios and possibly some of his fellow Aussies come to mind.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Well it’s clear that whichever account is his, Rogie definitely reads MTF, as clearly his comment about Nole having a lot on the line was in direct response to my thread asking who had more at stake, Nole or Rogie
Ok, I get what you mean now. But don't you believe in pure coincidences then?

Not everyone else is as obsessed with MTF and its contents than us, the members of the forum.

Still have a very hard time believing any hard working athlete with a family would spend any of his precious time actively reading forums like this, let alone taking part in the conversation.

But if you wish to believe so, just go ahead, I have nothing against that. Was just expressing how I felt.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Ok, I get what you mean now. But don't you believe in pure coincidences then?

Not everyone else is as obsessed with MTF and its contents than us, the members of the forum.

Still have a very hard time believing any hard working athlete with a family would spend any of his precious time actively reading forums like this, let alone taking part in the conversation.

But if you wish to believe so, just go ahead, I have nothing against that. Was just expressing how I felt.
the idea that any top elite athletes are dedicating significant time participating in forums like this is pretty ridiculous.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
hard to tell if you're joking around or having extreme delusions of grandeur :unsure:
I already expressed that I felt he was just joking around, but didn't want to lay the 'delusions of grandeur' card at the table just like that, since someone having such delusions will easily get terribly upset once their grandeur is questioned by someone they in that case consider inferior to them. Have seen it happen.

But Mr. Vaderer now has the perfect possibility to prove otherwise here.

I think it's actually a charmingly cute idea that top athletes would be reading our threads and posts here, but I would definitely consider the likelihood of that being under 0,2%.

But in the end I'll actually rather have people keep their nice beliefs than be the one to destroy their dreams, even if such dreams prove to be true delusions of grandeur. Just go ahead and dream as much as you like as that alone won't hurt anyone.

·
justice for all
15,097 Posts
I'm glad that Roger broke your heart yesterday, OP.

You were praying for another faker's victory and instead he got crushed by the Swiss Maestro.

It must be so painful for you.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm glad that Roger broke your heart yesterday, OP.

You were praying for another faker's victory and instead he got crushed by the Swiss Maestro.

It must be so painful for you.

insert confused face

Actually I streamed the match in my office while working. Was really happy when Rogie prevailed - the old man was vintage, great to see

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Haven’t you ever noticed that @swiss tennis God doesn’t post during Rogie’s matches? Only one man could have come up with a name like that
Fuck me, the jig is up. Ah well, it was good as long as it lasted.

I'm actually surprised how long it took you to figure it out. Do you really think I can be that humble and nice without releasing my inner tard somewhere?

It felt wonderful to destroy Djokovic yesterday. During the second set, someone in the audience screamed an insult that clearly destroyed the tragic, love seeking figure inside. I just know it was someone from MTF, so keep up your wonderful work, my little tards army.

Best regards

Roger

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I like Roger's attitude here, fighting talk :)

Reactions: Budadiii
1 - 20 of 40 Posts