Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K well back in 02/03 ppl where saying hes serve is bad technique he will get arm cancer and his amr will fall off becuz of the technique etc etc

why the hell hasnt this happened? :(

i srz dont think he has changed his serve

or was everyone wrong

·
Banned
212 Posts
K well back in 02/03 ppl where saying hes serve is bad technique he will get arm cancer and his amr will fall off becuz of the technique etc etc

why the hell hasnt this happened? :(

i srz dont think he has changed his serve

or was everyone wrong
Evidence please?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I didn't know you could get arm cancer from serving. Should I be getting regular check-ups for this?

·
Banned
12,385 Posts
Roddick has a wimpy serve.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
i'm still amazed that he hasnt suffered shoulder injuries with that serve motion. He must have a very strong muscular and ligament system round his shoulder

·
Registered
388 Posts
He's certainly showing signs of developing brain cancer.

His serve is the ugliest shot in the game. His backhand is the 2nd ugliest. His forehand 3rd. His volley...oh wait, he doesn't have one.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
He's certainly showing signs of developing brain cancer.

His serve is the ugliest shot in the game. His backhand is the 2nd ugliest. His forehand 3rd. His volley...oh wait, he doesn't have one.
Agree, except I have to rank his forehand above his backhand in terms of ugliness. While I never ceased to be amazed that he can pull off the locked-elbow, all-muscle two-handed backhand with any sort of consistency, it's the spastic, off-balance, western-grip forehand that really takes the cake.

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
clearly Arm cancer was an exageration of his all arm serve.

back to topic please.

kthx.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
clearly Arm cancer was an exageration of his all arm serve.

back to topic please.

kthx.
Since his arm clearly hasn't fallen off (or even been seriously injured), his motion hasn't changed, and his serve hasn't lost power over the past five years, I think it's safe to say people were wrong about his motion being harmful. What else is there to discuss?

·
Banned
2,741 Posts
Arm cancer? Which idiot said that?

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
No he should not change the service action but he should mix it up a lot more against Federer especially.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts