Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People comment on Djokovic and Nadal's ball bouncing. How about Roddick scratching his balls (not the tennis ones) or re-arranging his privates several times in a match? Is there a message to his opponent there or is it just an innocent frequent itch?

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Well he has the original juggler in his corner - apparently Connors was absolutely notorious for pocket billiards back in the seventies. Gather it was never mentioned then of course...more delicate times.

·
Registered
27,321 Posts
Roddick has no balls on court.

·
Registered
10,250 Posts
:haha:
Still better than Rafa and Djoke antics. :)

·
Registered
771 Posts
:haha: Thanks for the laugh OP (I'm not being sarcastic, I swear)! Crap, now I can't get the thought out of my head! Intimidation factor would be the best story here. Or it could be an invitation to his opponent for... yeah. :devil:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
High quality thread this one. :tape: :help:
Yeah, I agree.

Andy wears compression shorts (or bike shorts, whatever) under his shorts. He also sweats more than the average tennis player, but not enough to be diagnosed with the hyper sweating disorder I suppose. Combine compression shorts with lots of sweat and I can imagine that he gets pretty uncomfortable down there, which leads to constant adjusting.

Perhaps now the mods will lock this silly thread.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Djokovic's ball bouncing pisses off opponents because the number of bounces varies a lot and then the time between last bounce and serve is so short. Can't people see how this is a huge advantage for DJokovic?

Nadal's ball bouncing isn't bad since there is a huge time between last bounce and serve toss. Roddick's dick scratching is a nonissue also.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
The gayness at MTF is at an all time high
So?

By the way, it would be higher if some of our bi or closeted members made themselves more obvious, but it's their personal choice and I respect that.

·
Registered
94 Posts
So?

By the way, it would be higher if some of our bi or closeted members made themselves more obvious, but it's their personal choice and I respect that.
:confused: Gasquet is not a member of MTF

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Yeah, I agree.

Andy wears compression shorts (or bike shorts, whatever) under his shorts. He also sweats more than the average tennis player, but not enough to be diagnosed with the hyper sweating disorder I suppose. Combine compression shorts with lots of sweat and I can imagine that he gets pretty uncomfortable down there, which leads to constant adjusting.

Perhaps now the mods will lock this silly thread.
I wear the same, sometimes regular cycling shorts and sometimes just under armour underwear, and sometimes you just need to stick your hand down there and shift things about...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts