Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope Roddick kicks his a** for beating my Tommy.

It's just not fair for Pete to reach the finals after two years of no-shows at tournaments:fiery:

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Can't believe that I'll root for Pete. But whatever it takes now to knock off Roddick. Hey Pete, just show the brag what it takes to be a champ.

·
SammySammySammy OiOiOi
12,534 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me if Pete wins the whole thing, or at least makes the final and loses to Lleyton or Andre.

But hopefully the Roddick-Sampras match will just be a great match, whatever the outcome.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
although i don't see pete can beat roddick, he is not no longer a factor, he just beat the young Haas, he is not as old and useless as many people think ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
Pete is my all time favorite :D and while I still love my Andy...he's actions today were very very poor :(

C'mon Pete!!!!! Show the young pretender how champions win!! :(

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
hi to another pete's fans :D (um, which is very rare here, many posters hate him :()

welcome dots :D

i don't like Andy but i don't hate him, i still think Andy will win but of course i would love to see pete winning, pete my favourite :D:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm an Andy fan, and I like Pete too, i think he's one of the greatest ever, to say that he's no longer at his best, i guess you have a point, but when pete's on fire, he's the best. Of course I'll love for Andy to win, but I just got a feeling that Pete's gonna come out with his best.

·
Registered
24,699 Posts
pete is the best when he is on, almost unbeatable at his peak :D:D

i was used to see him in triumph although i don't see these much these day :( but still i love Pete, always just let his racket instead of his mouth to do the talking :cool:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Out of respect for Roddick and Sampras, don't root for Roddick just because you're mad at Pete, and don't hate Pete for defeating your fave.

I'm down with Mirnyi, Mauresmo and Schalken

·
Registered
190 Posts
dots said:
Pete is my all time favorite :D and while I still love my Andy...he's actions today were very very poor :(
What did Andy do today Dots?
I haven't seen the match yet.

Simon V

·
Registered
444 Posts
Go PETEEEEEEEEEEY! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Beat the drama queen! :D :D :D

Show her how to do it! :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
they both suck and i really don't care who wins. the Original Injury Faker vs his Clone. who cares? :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
904 Posts
ahhhh...only people from the MSNBC message board hate Pete so much :rolleyes:

GO Pete, do it for tennischick :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts