Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think is worth a poll. Federer is a bit rusty and tired. Shanghai plays very fast and according to reports, Nadal could barely return the Roddick serve. I will go with Roddick cutting Cheese in straight sets, just like he almost did last year, except this year he will convert. Things are looking good for a great end to this below par year. Be prepared for a surprise.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,412 Posts
Federer 2-0

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I think is worth a poll. Federer is a bit rusty and tired. Shanghai plays very fast and according to reports, Nadal could barely return the Roddick serve. I will go with Roddick cutting Cheese in straight sets, just like he almost did last year, except this year he will convert. Things are looking good for a great end to this below par year. Be prepared for a surprise.
Federer will be rusty? Roddick hasn't won a tour match since September.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Federer will be tired? Roddick hasn't won a tour match since September.
Of course because ever since Davis Cup Semis, he has been saving his best tennis for the last 2 tournaments of the year. I would rather say that for the past few months the real Andy Roddick was hibernating.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Federer 2-0

·
Registered
14,052 Posts
i will reserve judgment until i can see Roddick's first match.
Although sometimes he is off & then sometimes really on....i think, i hope it is Andy's turn!

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
^^ Roddick mentioned in his ATP preview that he is excited with the chance of playing Roger again:worship: It must take a lot of heart to go out there knowing that your chances are quite low. I hope he puts up a decent showing like at the USOpen. I would say Federer in straights though

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
hahahahahahaha
Federer can beat Roddicka in any time and under any situations ,

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
Why even pose the question?

Roddick.Isn't.Beating.Federer.

I'll be honest - I don't even bother to watch anymore. Sometimes its cool to see Ninja Fed, but he just humiliates Andy time and again. I'm no Roddick fan, but its almost painful to watch.

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Maybe if Roddick brings Mandy Moore back, he could beat Roger in front of her again..

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Fed doesn't stand a chance against Roddick's 150 mphs bombs.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Well that depends...

Has Roddick had a lobotomy?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Funnily enough, the sheer fact that Roddick is only there for match practice may chill him out and work in his favour. It matters more to Fed for once.

·
Registered
17,533 Posts
Maybe if Roddick brings Mandy Moore back, he could beat Roger in front of her again..
Interesting theory.....Roddick's only victory over Federer did come when those two were dating.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts