Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roddick finally gets that monkey off his back. now its on to the semis and he will next face Davydenko.

the russian chipmunk is in great form for now as he simply demolished Tipsy earlier today. i am going to take a chance here and say that he is going to take down Roddick in 3.

Roddick will be spent with emotion with his near impossible win over the mighty Fed. there may be a bit of a let down.

this will be a different kind of a poll. we will just keep a running count on what the posters think. it wont be hard to figure out who the majority of the posters think will win.

so what do you think? does DavySHANKO has it in him?

·
Registered
26,816 Posts
everything depends on roddick's serve

if roddick's serve is in place, he may beat davydenko, if he loses it for a game per set, davydenko will take this one easily

it's a leap year, davydenko vs berdych for the MS final sounds more logical than roddick vs nadal :lol:

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
everything depends on roddick's serve

if roddick's serve is in place, he may beat davydenko, if he loses it for a game per set, davydenko will take this one easily

it's a leap year, davydenko vs berdych for the MS final sounds more logical than roddick vs nadal :lol:
i think its Nadal vs Davydenko in the final.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Davydenko always shits the bed when he plays against Roddick, I don't see Andy losing this one. I think Davydenko will do better than he did at Shanghai and will at least make it interesting, but Andy is going to be full of confidence after that win over Fed. No way he loses this one.

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if Davydenko def. Roddick (although their H2H is 0:5 Roddick). It is going to be very interesting. I'm looking forward to this match.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Davydenko always shits the bed when he plays against Roddick, I don't see Andy losing this one. I think Davydenko will do better than he did at Shanghai and will at least make it interesting, but Andy is going to be full of confidence after that win over Fed. No way he loses this one.

well you do have a point. i am just wondering if there is a not a bit of a let down for Roddick after such a monumental win.

·
Registered
11,323 Posts
Davydenko and Roddick seems to practice a lot with each other these days.

It all just depends how well Kolya plays when the pressure is on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts