Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Re: duck sends kei home 6-2,6-4

American tennis would be in real trouble if Andy lost to Kei too.

Best of luck to Nishikori, I hope to see him consistently in main draws soon. :yeah:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts

Much better match than the one against the Gooch.

·
Registered
55,915 Posts

Oh well. Good run for Kei anyway. Hopefully, he keeps it up in the tournaments to come. :yeah:

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts

I'm glad I know now because the live score was frozen at match point :mad: Great job Andy!! :banana: Take the title. Tough luck Nina :hug: Never bet against Andy when he's playing a MM American tournament. :rocker2:

Reactions: NinaNina19

·
Registered
23,711 Posts

Never in doubt.

Kei must be tired as hell

·
Registered
9,760 Posts

Voo :worship: If I recall correctly, Voo predicted the exact score. Congrats Andy. Best of luck to Kei in his next tournaments.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

Kei probably tanked this so that he could make it to Memphis qualies and kick Roddick's ass there.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts

Was hoping for an upset. Oh well there's always tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

Nishikori is mug of the month and BW player of the month in the same month. Amazing. At least in my eyes he is.

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts

Voo :worship: If I recall correctly, Voo predicted the exact score. Congrats Andy. Best of luck to Kei in his next tournaments.
if it wasn't the exact score, it was the other way around. Many :worship: especially from me b/c I said he was dead wrong :lol: Sorry Voo, my :hatoff: to you :worship:

·
Registered
8,522 Posts

Maybe the tiredness finally caught up with Kei. He was not afraid of Roddick's serve form the very first game, forcing a deuce, and even broke him in the third game of the second set with some super returns. But he effectively dug his own grave by making tons of UEs on what would have been outright winners last week, like FH down the line wide by half an inch or missing a smash in the final game. Roddick had too much experience not to exploit those opportunities to his advantage. It was funny he really looked pissed off when the crowd cheered for Kei whenever he hit a winner. :lol:
Kei received WC for qualies in Memphis. Till then, have a good rest and don't let the crazy Japanese media get in your way! :hug:

·
Banned
18,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

james blake is a true muppet to lose to this bum in delray beach

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts

It's about time somebody exerted some authority and shut down the overhyped Kei bandwagon. Great win for Andy. :hatoff: Nobody thought he would win that's for sure. I'll bet the gamblers lost a ton of money betting on Kei. Nina will be bitter for months. :lol:

I expect Roddick's easy win, something like 6-4 6-2.
:eek: :bowdown:

Can you give me tomorrow's lottery numbers?

·
Registered
17,866 Posts

Maybe the tiredness finally caught up with Kei. He was not afraid of Roddick's serve form the very first game, forcing a deuce, and even broke him in the third game of the second set. But he effectively dug his own grave by making tons of UEs on what would have been outright winners last week, like FH down the line wide by half an inch or missing a smash in the final game. Roddick had too much experience not to exploit those opportunities to his advantage. It was funny he really looked pissed off when the crowd cheered for Kei after he hit a winner. :lol:
Kei received WC for Memphis next week. Till then, have a good rest and don't let the crazy Japanese media get in your way! :hug:
Kei got a WC for qualies. He can sleep on the plane, he has to play on Saturday.

·
Registered
8,522 Posts

Kei got a WC for qualies. He can sleep on the plane, he has to play on Saturday.
My bad I meant Memphis qualies! :doh: Thanx for correcting. I'll edit my original post.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts

expected one considering how many matches Nishi had played recently

1 - 20 of 42 Posts