·
Registered
12,980 Posts
Sorry for being bilboque, but it was an expected win. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
9,868 Posts
a ljubicic fan has not right to whine about a moonballing serve machine :p
Oh no!! You're making sense!!! You must be banned from MTF immediatly! :rocker2:

I didn't see this match. I will watch the replay on TTC tonight. As much as I love James, I kinda want him to drop his 1st match. After carrying this team for 5 years, Andy deserves the chance to close out this championship. I hope he can do it 3-1 instead of the Bryans taking it tomorrow 3-0.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Can't believe I'd say this but the slower court actually favoured Roddick and Tursunov was unable to hit through him.

Roddick, since his forehand disappeared, has become a grinder, and he was too stable in the end as the Russian imploded.
I find this pretty funny with both Roddick and Ljubicic. Both have killer serves, and yet, after the serve, they both basically grind. Is there any other player like that in the history of the sport?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Can't believe I'd say this but the slower court actually favoured Roddick and Tursunov was unable to hit through him.

Roddick, since his forehand disappeared, has become a grinder, and he was too stable in the end as the Russian imploded.
Ehh... perfect point, that's what really happened to Andy lately :(

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Good Start Andy!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Roddick is a real good player on this kind of surface. Who hosts these ties is often an important element determining who wins.

·
Your visions will happen
54,056 Posts
Yep, it's a shame, as I loved watching him when he just blew the likes of Nadal (USO) off the court with that lethal FH.
I think that had to do more with nadal being a little 18 yr old clay courter going up against the defending USO champion and #2 in the world at a USO night match :p

21 - 40 of 54 Posts