Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phenomenal serving from Andy. :eek:
All Andy did on Tursunov's service games was push and it worked pretty effectively. Tursunov for the most part didn't play well, except on break points where he produced some great shots.
Too big. :worship:
U-S-A! U-S-A! :rocker2:

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
quite a thumping. and tursunov's body language was pretty bad from game 1.

well played by andy though, served like a king today and didn't let go til tursunov was finished.

·
Banned
3,123 Posts
Terrible match from Tursonov, they should have played Andreev against Roddick instead. No confidence after 1st set, no concentration, no fire.

·
29,775 Posts
Can't believe I'd say this but the slower court actually favoured Roddick and Tursunov was unable to hit through him.

Roddick, since his forehand disappeared, has become a grinder, and he was too stable in the end as the Russian imploded.

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
Could have been easier. Andy serve was so good that the rest of his game was just so passive and he let the serve do the job along with Tursunov auto destructing.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Well start USA.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Maybe I shouldn't second-guess your betting patterns, AgentZero, ('cause somehow, I managed to put money on the Russians???--) but YOU still have some left. :p

I'm all in. Go team!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Really brilliant serving from Andy...he was on fire in the third set. Gotta give the guy credit for coming thru in DC. Well done...hope Blake can get it done!

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
He's going to have to do more than push the ball against Misha. Good start though. Now let's go James!

·
Banned
7,774 Posts
What a boring match from the moonballing serve machine. Im sure the crowd was glad Dmitry was there or everyone would of been asleep awhile ago. Ace, bh slice, bh slice, ace, ace, bh slice

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy :p

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
James confidently left the stands after the 2nd set, knowing full well Andy was going to wrap things up. LOL

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
What a boring match from the moonballing serve machine. Im sure the crowd was glad Dmitry was there or everyone would of been asleep awhile ago. Ace, bh slice, bh slice, ace, ace, bh slice
yeah, i thought so too. roddick's game becomes more boring every match i watch. there's just no surprises anymore.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts