Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...

He had a first serve miscalled, so I guess he felt his rhythum was affected on his second serve after the call. He double-faulted to give Baggy a break...

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just confused why he was so upset. He's well in control and it wasn't an obvious call. And, after all, the lines person had given him the ace. Just that Bagdhatis challenged...not sure why he was so irate.

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
I love how MTFers act all shocked and pretend that Roddick is the only one who curses when he's frustrated. :lol:

edit
Which reminds me that I need to put together a reel of the many times Andy has dropped the f-bomb and put that on YouTube. 12,000 hits in 2 days guaranteed. :p

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Roddick!!! Don't DIVE on a hardcourt - even if you do win the point!!!!

Jeezus
I know...After he did that I began to wonder why he seems to be the only one who *never* gets injured. The guy who LOVES hardcourts and dives on them...

I can't think of him ever having gotten injured.

Nadal, OTOH, goes to clay after Wimbledon and the poor guy's got to tape up before he hits his first forehand.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
What did he say?

Sick you?
Luck you?
Neck you?
Lack you?
I believe it was "Hock you", implying his intention to sell the line judge at some stage.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
Roddick's does get injured - he was hurt in Miami remember, pulled out against Murray - pain in the butt - nearly didn't play the DC tie?

He was injured at various points last season too.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I know...After he did that I began to wonder why he seems to be the only one who *never* gets injured. The guy who LOVES hardcourts and dives on them...

Nadal, OTOH, goes to clay after Wimbledon and the poor guy's got to tape up before he hits his first forehand.
I think a few Roddick fans will be more than willing to correct you on that point.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Roddick!!! Don't DIVE on a hardcourt - even if you do win the point!!!!

Jeezus
That was such an awesome point.

What? Roddick's gotten injured plenty of times. Nadal gets injured so much because he runs a marathon every match. Who wouldn't get injured with a game as physical as his?

1 - 20 of 102 Posts