·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Could have been Maria Sharapova. But, heY! she's frigid
SHARAPOVA :bolt: DECKER

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
She's only 20. I'm probably in the minority here, but I feel like, why can't these tennis players find someone their own age to date? It's not as bad as Philippoussis and his (barely legal) girlfriend, or Stepanek and Vaidisova, but it still weirds me out a little. I mean, 20 seems pretty young to be getting married.

·
Banned
70,903 Posts
She's only 20. I'm probably in the minority here, but I feel like, why can't these tennis players find someone their own age to date? It's not as bad as Philippoussis and his (barely legal) girlfriend, or Stepanek and Vaidisova, but it still weirds me out a little. I mean, 20 seems pretty young to be getting married.

it wont be lasting very long if she is really 20 and pretty. he looks like an ape and has the manners of a goat.

·
Registered
94 Posts
hes only 5 years older than her. thats not much.

Reactions: Mimi

·
Registered
82 Posts
He'd be committing bigamy because he hasn't divorced me yet. Seriously though, if he's only known her for a year, I hope it's a lie. She's probably in it for the money.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
It think when he's 35 and she's 20 it's a lot for them to get married. If he were 30 and she were 25 then it would be different.
Yeah, I agree. Thirty and 25 is different. But a 25-year-old and a 20-year-old getting married? I just don't see it lasting very long. Most 20-year-olds just aren't ready to get married. And that's not to mention that she's a model, so right off the bat, the chances of it working out in the long-run go way down.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts