Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sucks to be Mardy, losing to Andy two weeks in a row.

Go Andy though, this is his tourney to win.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Never in doubt.

Duck now moves from fish to playing a toad.

Reactions: prima donna

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Roddick will beat Soderling.

·
Registered
866 Posts
how many times is that fish gonna be fried? For god's sake.....

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyyyyyyyyyy

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Well, I'm kind of surprised by that score, thought it would be another 3 setter.

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
Awful serving stats from Fish, maybe his niggling injuries finally got the better of him.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
:spit: :haha: poor Fishy. :awww:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Roddick vs. Marquis de Sod should be a great one

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Awful serving stats from Fish, maybe his niggling injuries finally got the better of him.
Indeed, he was having patella tendinitis problems in Delray

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Easy, the scoreline is not a surprise, the scoreline the week ago was.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Well, I'm kind of surprised by that score, thought it would be another 3 setter.
Really?

Whenever playing Roddick it just seems that he is all but too eager to just roll over and take it. It's rather sickening to me as everyone knows it's basically a BYE round for Roddick.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Nothing really surprising, let's see how he handles the toad

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
Really?

Whenever playing Roddick it just seems that he is all but too eager to just roll over and take it. It's rather sickening to me as everyone knows it's basically a BYE round for Roddick.
The times they've played indoors, the scores have been: 7-6(13) 6-4 (Fish had multiple set points in the first, including at least one on his own serve), 6-3 6-7(5) 7-6(2) (at the memphis tournament no less, and this was one of Fish's first back after his wrist injuries, and the first match he came remotely close to winning at all), and 7-6(6) 1-6 7-5...so, even accepting the fact that it's unlikely Fish would've closed it out, I think it's well within the realm of possibilities that this could've gone 3 sets or would have been at least much closer, all things considered

1 - 20 of 22 Posts