Welcome to Novak's world

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I think Simon Reed will make the semis.

·
Registered
29,206 Posts
Monaco has a serious shot here to reach the semis. Bet he never thought he would be able to say that.

·
♤23♤
32,996 Posts
Del Potro is surely pissed that this time he didn't get into Roger's quarter :lol:

·
Registered
790 Posts
BTW, Fish was also a part of that opened up Murray quarter in Indian Wells.

He didn't make it far but the top 4 might want to avoid Fish in their quarter in Masters events :lol:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
This is just AWFUL :help: Roger :facepalm: Lands in arguably the easiest qtr and goes out in third rd. That was the worst bit about last night's match. That he had really highly winnable Rd16 and QFs coming up. :(

Del Potro is surely pissed that this time he didn't get into Roger's quarter :lol:
This :lol: I was think this exactly during the Fed-Duck match...Poor Delpo. Has had terrible luck with draws this year so far

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
hopefully almagro, the best player among the named.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
By noticing this thread late I have the advantage of watching Almagro getting fisted atm, so going to go with the up and coming American Wunderkid ARod.

·
Registered
7,805 Posts
I don't mind one bit that Roddick and Fish are doing well. Tennis interest in the US is important for the sport. Gets more media attention. I'd wish they get a top5 player again. Until then Roddick/Fish/Isner can still upset the top4. Good

Almagro has raised his HC game. Dunno if thats good or not. But as long as you don't look at his face his tennis is pretty cool. One of the more entertaining spaniards together with Verdasco (not always for the right reasons)

Monaco? I expect him to lose in straights in the next match. His stats were awful in his last showing. Makes you wonder how bad La Monf was. Glad i didn't watch that trainwreck

Picking one for SF based on their play so far it got to be Roddick

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Almugro couldn't save himself. :facepalm:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts