1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Expecting a reply from heya.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
It's true. Monfils is ridiculously talented but he wastes it time and time again.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I know hating Roddick is what all the cool kids do these days but Monfils is a complete waste of talent. I wish any of his opponents could have beaten him but alas, they weren't good enough to beat someone who is just clowning around (and what does that say about them).

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Andy who? the guy who marries a trophy wife "HOT BLONDE" who would have never ever looked at him back (if he wasnt famous). He tries to beat in the locker room a young serbian talent (back then) and when he sees the trainer partner of the serbian being quite tall and muscular he pulls a coward one. Typical from disgusting kid from the anglo bubble, shallow, coward and dumb.

I know monfils is a clown but Roduck isnt the right one to criticize any other player based on his behaviour.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Roddick had a talent for turning dumb interviews into comedy gold, but as a comentator of any kind he's an absolute zero. It's completely irrelevant whether he has a point and to what extent. He comes off as a whiny little bitch with nothing better to do and I'm not sure why anyone would want to listen/read that. It's like reading MTF. Only he gets paid for some of it.

·
Banned
6,795 Posts
Roddick trolling MTF to eternity

·
Registered
5,482 Posts
As much as I agree with Andy here, I will always have a soft spot for Monfils the entertainer.
Let's put it this way:

" he gave his career, so that we may laugh"

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts