Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roddick beats Agassi in exhibition match

December 7, 2002

MIAMI (AP) -- Andy Roddick beat Andre Agassi 6-4, 6-3 on Saturday night in the Rock-n-Racquets exhibition at American Airlines Arena.

``You try to have a good time, but it's hard to have a good time when you're trying to fight off some of his shots,'' Agassi said.

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
It's the 2nd time he won a match against Agassi. The first time was in Dallas. Two Americans in the top 10!

·
Banned
9,580 Posts
Not so far, Blake hasn't.

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
No Blake hasn't beaten Andy. I haven't seen any of their matches, so I can't comment on why that is.

Regardless, my point was that Blake has beazt Andre on the main tour, and Andy hasn't :p

You are welcome to give me many examples of players Andy has beaten who James hasn't etc etc, but it doesn't do anything to my point ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
martinatreue said:
I will root for JMG over both of them. Also would root for safin, ferrero, federer, hewitt, moya, haas, costa over them. :D

lol I'll root for JMG over both...as well:eek:

btw, He also has wonderful records against Mark P. and Hewitt:eek:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Not so much over Hewitt anymore :p (it use to be so though), Lleyton beat him 3 times in their last 3 meetings ;)

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
pfff sorry I just had to spoil the fun :eek:
GO everyone against Andy and that awful visor :p

·
Registered
904 Posts
Static said:
Not so much over Hewitt anymore :p (it use to be so though), Lleyton beat him 3 times in their last 3 meetings ;)

OMG!!!!:( :( I was counting only two defeats:( :( but anyways...have you seen some of their matches...WOW!! :eek: :eek: Gambill's game matches pretty good with Hewitt's. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts