Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He's playing the best tennis of his career, excellent movement, shots better than ever, etc. I'm very happy for him.

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Easily the 2nd favourite behind Nadal for USO.

·
Registered
28,789 Posts
Riddle me this, how come OP is not banned already, all he does is intentionally troll.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
He played better in 2013

·
Registered
762 Posts
Robredo is not peaking, his success after 30, as well as that of Ferrer and Youzhny, just shows that Federer's generation was much better than Nadaltrolls are willing to accept.

edit: add Lopez here as well. All whipping boys of New Balls generation, having their best results after 30 in this supposedly golden age of tennis..

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
Robredo is not peaking, his success after 30, as well as that of Ferrer and Youzhny, just shows that Federer's generation was much better than Nadaltrolls are willing to accept.
this.
he was even better back when a younger version of djokovic was beating him. it is just that the tour at the moment is in shambles. props to him for exposing and exploiting such weakness.

·
Registered
21,275 Posts
this.
he was even better back when a younger version of djokovic was beating him. it is just that the tour at the moment is in shambles. props to him for exposing and exploiting such weakness.
I laugh and weep at the state of the tour every time I see a 35-year old Karlovic with bad back in the TOP 30.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
lol op, how many years have u followed tennis? he is clearly not peaking nowadays

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
why are you accusing nadalfan....he is just praising robredo...whats wrong in it...
Exactly, and as far as I know, the OP in question has never been prone for agenda-posting.

·
Registered
821 Posts
LOL...Nadalfan was right.

All those who did not believe in robredo....see what happened...robredo defeated djokovic.
Congrats Robredo !

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Haas, Robredo, Youzhny, Ferrer, Stepanek all haing field days against the current mugs the past few years

even a crippled Hewitt still wins titles

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
He's playing the best tennis of his career, excellent movement, shots better than ever, etc. I'm very happy for him.
LOL Obviously a Nadal fan would think he is peaking now... Probably started watching tennis in 2008.

Have you ever actually watched peak Robredo? My guess is no. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts