Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How dumb!! Robredo is handing the match to cinderella ass blake..........

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
terrible choke. he just can't hit a ball in.

·
Registered
194 Posts
you got to admit though.....James is playing Very well. He's found his game!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Please, James is now playing with confidence. You're acting like Blake is not hitting winners and waiting for Tommy's mistake!!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Mainly, the choke - if there was any - would be in the second set. But that choke aside, James has improved his game, and he'll probably win this in four (given the current situation). If anyone deserves to benefit from a little choking here and there, it's James, I guess. Either way, he's picking up his game, so all credit to him for hanging in there and fighting back.

·
Registered
21,867 Posts
Is just a case of James playing better than Tommy atm!

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
fenomeno2111 said:
CH... CH... CHOKE
oh shut it! :( Blake is on fire! That's not helping matters here! :( Anyone would have troubles!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Blake's playing better now, but Robredo definitely choke the second set away. I like Robredo better, but with Blake's previous results I think he deserves to go deep here, so I don't care if he wins this. I hope for a good match, but so far it isn't.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Good match, here in the 4th, they are both fighting it out. Why is the Ump fucking with the Match. Let the Players decide this thing out. Both are competing well this set. Love the Tennis here in the 4th.

·
Comparisons are Odious
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tommy allowed Blake to get back into this match................that's a choke!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Blake is playing better, he's back and I hope he will beat Robredo

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
strange to think robredo was possibly only one game from the match....well one game from a big 2 sets to love lead anyway. what a massive collapse. but cant say i'm surprised. robredo is braindead...

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
yup!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts