Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Federer Fan & Dull Hater
11,399 Posts
Sad news. My condolences to his family, friends and fans.

What is it that makes super rich superstars give in to alcohol and drugs? They can travel, ....
Maybe it's the pressure of the life they take. Being famous is as a bless as it is a curse.

·
Registered
27,182 Posts
That fucking sucks.

·
Registered
5,293 Posts
:sad: I hadn't seen him or a long time before he appeared on The Crazy Ones and even if the show was bad he did a great job and he always had an infectious smile.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
R.I.P. Outstanding comedian, tragic news.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
The only movies my dad will watch are Mrs. Doubtfire and My Big Fat Greek Wedding. He hates TV because I think he has mild OCD like Nadal.

Williams was a rare actor who could pull off both comedic and serious roles and not be laughed at like jim carey in the unintentionally funny movie: The Number 23.

·
Registered
8,950 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts

·
Banned
5,740 Posts
RIP! A unique talent, gone too soon...

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
What a stupid question :eek: Of course not.
So according to reports coming out, he may have suffered from life-long depression...which his teachers may have noticed.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2014/08/11/robin-williams-bipolar-sufferer-dead-at-63-due-to-suicide/

"Robin Williams has long been a sufferer of bipolar disorder, a mental illness where the person fluctuates between episodes of extreme energy, focus and productivity (mania) and severe depression. Apparently, he was in one of the episodes of depression when he took his own life."

I'll give you a chance to publicly apologize to me for not knowing what you're talking about, before I address you again (but not so nice). Chose the less bitter pill like Morpheus says...

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
R.I.P :sadface: Mr. Williams, you were one of my most favourites. This is totally unexpected.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts