Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of MTF's darlings, so I'm sure most will give him a pass.

What a joke this prolonged grunting is. Disgraceful, but hilarious at the same time. Marton Fucsovics is such a timid guy. He should just say something.

watch

·
Registered
979 Posts
I never noticed it but yeah, it's pretty bad in that video...Especially the rally around 2:50, RBA is consistently grunting right before Fucsovics hits his shots.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Shouldn't that type of grunting be called a hindrance by the chair? Loud, prolonged grunting is so gross. ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm getting close to believing that RBA is doing the grunting intentionally just to distract and distrupt his opponent. That's the same people accused Monica Seles of doing back in the early 90s, wihch proved not to be the case later, though. Some should tell him to stop doing that or he will continue to take advnatage of the loopsole in the rule. Didn't his opponent complain about it during the match? I think people are afraid of expressing what they think nowadays to avoid ridicule on social media.

Reactions: xcom and Mahut

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
LoL what a bunch of whiners ?

Deal with it, warriors, if Nole can touch the umpire or leave court without being defaulted a bit of grunting is peanuts.

·
Registered
17,967 Posts
Going vegan have made you bitter . Something to analyse
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What on Earth someone's lifestyle change has to do with how he sees and judges tennis players?
Nothing, if you ask me, but we can have differing opinions.
I never held much of RBA, he is a hardworking guy and all that, but with a very dull personality. Even duller than Dull himself. :devilish:
This grunting thing is just an element of that.

Reactions: hammett

·
Registered
17,967 Posts

Deal with it, warriors, if Nole can touch the umpire or leave court without being defaulted a bit of grunting is peanuts.
He didn't touch the umpire, just the chair; he hadn't left the court just by his own resolution, as the umpire's signal just followed his leaving to his chair and packing his things. It could've happened a bit quicker (given the extraordinary circumstances), than you wouldn't have stuff to feed to us here time and again.

We are immune for your trolling and just reject your claims.

·
Banned
5,793 Posts
He didn't touch the umpire, just the chair; he hadn't left the court just by his own resolution, as the umpire's signal just followed his leaving to his chair and packing his things. It could've happened a bit quicker (given the extraordinary circumstances), than you wouldn't have stuff to feed to us here time and again.

We are immune for your trolling and just reject your claims.

Stop lying, troll.

Faker himself apologized later on.

·
Registered
17,698 Posts
It's just the way he breathes when he hits the ball. I don't grunt but I exhale just like he does after making contact with the ball. If I made a loud, exaggerated exhale like he does, it would sound similar to that: a grunt shortly after hitting the ball.

·
Registered
17,967 Posts

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Looks Iike EI 'Godfakerer’ padrino’s reaIIy got his troIIs working OT at ieast untiI CIaybot season :rolleyes:

·
justice for all
16,249 Posts
He maybe brushed his shoes, which are technically not the empire himself.
How he didn't when he did, don't pretend you are blind, mate.
That was one of the most disgusting on court behaviours of the last few years in tennis.
Novack should have been defaulted for this incident but of course the corrupt ATP authorities didn't disqualify him because he's a 16-time major champion.
That pretty much sums up all this NoleFarm's stupid whining about how unjustly he's been treated by conspired tennis powers.

·
Registered
17,828 Posts

OP is a muppet but

1 - 20 of 25 Posts