Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
bavaria100 said:
Welcome! :wavey: It´s always nice to see new people around here. I hope that you´ll like it here.
Sorry I missed your message earlier. Thanks for the welcome. I do like it here :D

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
tis nice here isn't it :)

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
The Star Forums messageboard used to be the only board that was linked on his official site. Try http://on.starblvd.net/meet/robbyginepri I usually just go to it from my JanMike board, so I don't really know what the url is, duh. No one's posted there in ages.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
probably coz their all on my board sorry i ruined it :sad:

i'll be following him online mae! same as i do for most tournys that aren't TMS or slams

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I know all of you are probably going to think I'm a big pain and wish I hadn't found your site. But I got the site for the Tournament, but the time of the matches is that the time in Japan? If so how do I know when Robby is playing? BTW I live in the Eastern part of the U.S. so I'm on Eastern Time
actually what we call Daylight Saving Time right now. If this message hasn't totally confused you, I hope you can help me. I'm sorry I'm so much trouble :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Well now I'm getting a message that says I can't use the real time scoring on that site because of the format it is in :mad: So I guess I will have to just keep checking in here to find out what is going on in Japan :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
IMO Robby should, okay, could win this tournament... :D I really hope so! :angel:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I really don't understand how the scoring is set up in Japan that I can't use it. I have gone to other sites for scoring and never had a problem with them. I have DirecTV and I have been e-mailing and calling them trying to get them to get The Tennis Channel, but so far I have had no luck at all :mad:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
just have to go to the scroing threads instead then :)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Go Robby!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
robby and mario both play at the same time so i guess i'll have to be watching the scores with even more attention lol

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
or not as it appears the scoreboards still aren't working

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
wobbly broke he leads 2*-1 :)

·
Miss Fabray