Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
draw should be tomorrow (i think) lets hope he can do well!

(1) PUERTA, Mariano ARG v Bye
(Q)IWAMI, Tasuku JPN v (Q)TAINO, Eric USA
BAGHDATIS, Marcos CYP v TIPSAREVIC, Janko SCG
Bye v (14) MINAR, Ivo CZE

(12)SAULNIER, Cyril FRA v Bye
(Q) SLUITER, Raemon NED v BURGSMULLER, Lars GER
(Q) GAMBILL, Jan-Michael USA v WESSELS, Peter NED
Bye v (5)ANCIC, Mario CRO

(3) GINEPRI, Robby USA v Bye
(WC) MOTOMURA, Gouichi JPN v POPP, Alexander GER
WASKE, Alexander GER v GIMELSTOB, Justin USA
Bye v (13) MULLER, Gilles LUX

(10)CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN v Bye
(WC)ITTOGI, Takahiro JPN v LAPENTTI, Nicolas ECU
KOUBEK, Stefan AUT v PHAU, Bjorn GER
Bye v (8)SPADEA, Vincent USA

(7)NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN v Bye
(Q)SOEDA, Go JPN v SCHUETTLER, Rainer GER
KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp GER v (WC)TERACHI, Takahiro JPN
Bye v (9) SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA

(16) MONACO, Juan 41 ARG v Bye
ARTHURS, Wayne AUS v (WC) SUZUKI, Takao JPN
TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS v GARCIA-LOPEZ, Guillermo ESP
Bye v (4)DENT, Taylor USA

(6) YOUZHNY, Mikhail v Bye
MOODIE, Wesley RSA v WANG, Yeu-Tzuoo TPE
UDOMCHOKE, Danai THA v KARANUSIC, Roko CRO
Bye v (11) HORNA, Luis PER

(15)VIK, Robin CZE v Bye
(Q) GREMELMAYR, Denis v KIM, Kevin USA
VANEK, Jiri CZE v DLOUHY, Lukas CZE
Bye v (2)STEPANEK, Radek CZE

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Don't miss this golden chance,Robby! :aplot:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I believe the draw will be done on Sunday around noonish, but I'm not entirely sure. Wonder if he will play doubles this week and who he will play with...

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Good luck Robby! :D

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fee said:
I believe the draw will be done on Sunday around noonish, but I'm not entirely sure. Wonder if he will play doubles this week and who he will play with...

and that would be tomorrow wouldn't it? :ras: *wishes he'd play with baby:p*

·
Registered
11,308 Posts
Good luck Robby! :yeah: It would be great if he could get a few rounds further than in Thailand.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robby no playing doubles! just singles only one thing for him to concentrate on then :)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Main Draw

(1) PUERTA, Mariano ARG v Bye
(Q)IWAMI, Tasuku JPN v (Q)TAINO, Eric USA
BAGHDATIS, Marcos CYP v TIPSAREVIC, Janko SCG
Bye v (14) MINAR, Ivo CZE

(12)SAULNIER, Cyril FRA v Bye
(Q) SLUITER, Raemon NED v BURGSMULLER, Lars GER
(Q) GAMBILL, Jan-Michael USA v WESSELS, Peter NED
Bye v (5)ANCIC, Mario CRO

(3) GINEPRI, Robby USA v Bye
(WC) MOTOMURA, Gouichi JPN v POPP, Alexander GER
WASKE, Alexander GER v GIMELSTOB, Justin USA
Bye v (13) MULLER, Gilles LUX

(10)CARLSEN, Kenneth DEN v Bye
(WC)ITTOGI, Takahiro JPN v LAPENTTI, Nicolas ECU
KOUBEK, Stefan AUT v PHAU, Bjorn GER
Bye v (8)SPADEA, Vincent USA

(7)NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN v Bye
(Q)SOEDA, Go JPN v SCHUETTLER, Rainer GER
KOHLSCHREIBER, Philipp GER v (WC)TERACHI, Takahiro JPN
Bye v (9) SRICHAPHAN, Paradorn THA

(16) MONACO, Juan 41 ARG v Bye
ARTHURS, Wayne AUS v (WC) SUZUKI, Takao JPN
TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS v GARCIA-LOPEZ, Guillermo ESP
Bye v (4)DENT, Taylor USA

(6) YOUZHNY, Mikhail v Bye
MOODIE, Wesley RSA v WANG, Yeu-Tzuoo TPE
UDOMCHOKE, Danai THA v KARANUSIC, Roko CRO
Bye v (11) HORNA, Luis PER

(15)VIK, Robin CZE v Bye
(Q) GREMELMAYR, Denis v KIM, Kevin USA
VANEK, Jiri CZE v DLOUHY, Lukas CZE
Bye v (2)STEPANEK, Radek CZE

Good luck Roby!!! :bounce:

Reactions: Éowyn

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Good luck to Robby in Japan. I am new here and I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't really know much about the way things are done here. Why is there what looks like a red flag by my name? And what is vCash? Any help any one can give me will be appreciated.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the flag is where you said you live! it will appear as the flag for wherever you put as your country! you can change it in yoru profile! hence why mine is the croatian flag even though i live in england lol

vcash (virtual cash) is used for vbetting (virtual betting) and will eventually be to be buy things like name changes etc. if you click where it says vcash you will be taken to the vbookie (virtual bookie) where you can bet it on players to win and increase it!
it will also increase with posts :)

and welcome :) :wavey:

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
Welcome Mae! :bigwave:
Suddenly I find he will meet Gilles too soon. :shout:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Hello Everyone. Thank you for all the information. I'm sorry to be such a bother just starting out in here. Somehow a mistake was made with no disrespect to the people who that flag belongs to and I have no idea who that is I am from the U.S. So I will correct that. And start to follow the Tournament in Japan. I do hope Robby can do well. He seems to get overshadowed by some of the other U.S.
players. I looked long and hard for a good Robby site which I think this one is.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Welcome Mae :wavey:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mae said:
Hello Everyone. Thank you for all the information. I'm sorry to be such a bother just starting out in here. Somehow a mistake was made with no disrespect to the people who that flag belongs to and I have no idea who that is I am from the U.S. So I will correct that. And start to follow the Tournament in Japan. I do hope Robby can do well. He seems to get overshadowed by some of the other U.S.
players. I looked long and hard for a good Robby site which I think this one is.
to my knowledge so far there are only 2 sites for robby

mine and the official one!

then theres like 3 forums for him, here, mine (again) and the star boulvard one.

pretty sucky really :sad: but i don't think it will stay like that for much longer

·
Registered
11,308 Posts
RaDiCaLgIrL♥TR said:
Welcome Mae! :bigwave:
Suddenly I find he will meet Gilles too soon. :shout:
Yes, you´re right. IMO Robby has got a nice draw, except for the fact that he has to face Gilles sooo early. :eek: He could make it to the semis here if he steps up his game. I´m still a little bit dissapointed about his loss against Andy the second, that´s why I´m happy that we have another tournament to look forward to. :yeah:

·
Registered
11,308 Posts
Mae said:
Welcome! :wavey: It´s always nice to see new people around here. I hope that you´ll like it here.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Yes Robby needs some more good showings or even better some wins to gain attention. Maybe I missed Robby's Official Site, but I had a hard time just finding anything :rolleyes: So I read this site for a while and thought this is the right place.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
robbyginepri.com.

I don't know why, but I have a nervous feeling about Robby in Japan. I'll probably feel better once I see his name on the schedule. Perhaps I just wonder if he's still second guessing himself after the loss to Andy Murray last week.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bavaria100 said:
Yes, you´re right. IMO Robby has got a nice draw, except for the fact that he has to face Gilles sooo early. :eek: He could make it to the semis here if he steps up his game. I´m still a little bit dissapointed about his loss against Andy the second, that´s why I´m happy that we have another tournament to look forward to. :yeah:
i want a mario robby semi but then i would have close to my eyes and not watch

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Mae said:
Yes Robby needs some more good showings or even better some wins to gain attention. Maybe I missed Robby's Official Site, but I had a hard time just finding anything :rolleyes: So I read this site for a while and thought this is the right place.
official site is www.robbyginepri.com but there's no forum there.
my site is in my sig! and i can't remember the link to the starboulevard one! fee will probably know it

1 - 20 of 91 Posts