Mens Tennis Forums banner

161 - 172 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
Well Andy has said he is retiring and he has always played a lot better than Robby. So to me it would seem logical that Robby would see the hand writing on the wall and would take a hint. But I don't think Robby is big on logic :rolleyes:
I kinda had the same thought when I heard of Andy's retirement. I don't see much of a point in Robby continuing beyond this season. He may have never been a Grand Slam contender, but he was a top 100 player for many many years. I can't believe that he's happy struggling to get wins against mugs who are not even ranked within the top 200. But in the end it's Robby's decision to make and I'll support him whichever which way. :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Yes we can always remember he was once #15 in the World! And if I ever got to meet him the first thing I would ask is, "Why did you stop seeing your sports psychologist?"

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Yes we can always remember he was once #15 in the World! And if I ever got to meet him the first thing I would ask is, "Why did you stop seeing your sports psychologist?"
And while you're at it, can you ask for the name of the psychologist? Kudla and Williams could use one. :lol:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Robby is the 2nd Alt in a CH to be held in Charlottesville, Virginia starting on the 29th of Oct. Another thing I have noticed more and more about Robby is he is trying to play as close to his home as possible.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
That's the sad part--the results :sad: And I just noticed that the week after Charlottesville he is the 1st Alt in a CH in Knoxville.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Today I saw where Robby had pulled out of being an Alt. in the Charlottesville CH. He would have gotten into the CH, if he hadn't pulled out! So I don't know what the problem is :shrug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
Robby is still listed as first Alt. in Knoxville, but so far no one has pulled out.

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #170
Robby pulled out of Knoxville also and players had pulled out of the MD so he could have gotten in! I don't know what is up with him :shrug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
I know. I can't even find the website he used to have! I think he should go ahead and retire.

161 - 172 of 172 Posts