Mens Tennis Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Novak should just grow a beard, put up a Mole on his face and immigrate to Columbia or Bolivia or somewhere and start teaching English or something. Do it for 6 months, recuperate and come back.

I mean this thing has worked for Yolita, after her drug peddling charges in UK, so why it should not work for Novak?

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Novak should just grow a beard, put up a Mole on his face and immigrate to Columbia or Bolivia or somewhere and start teaching English or something. Do it for 6 months, recuperate and come back.

I mean this thing has worked for Yolita, after her drug peddling charges in UK, so why it should not work for Novak?
Stop it, Shinoj. Some people here might take you seriously. :lol:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
:spit: i thought i missed some BAD-ASSERY story there :lol:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Fire Yoko Ono.
I'm still hesitating, but at this point I've sharpened my pitchfork and have it ready by my side :spit:
Can we start with the fake Guru first please?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Nadal and fed are at 15 and 18 now. if this doesnt wake Novak up, i dont know what will
If Thor's hammer struck Novak's big toe with all its Norse god force, I doubt that would be enough to wake Novak up. From holding all four Slams at the same time to zero today, from 16950 ATP rankings points to just 5805, from #1 and ~7000 points ahead of #2 to #4 ... if all that hasn't been enough to wake Novak up, I don't see that anything else will do the trick.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So is he playing Eastbourne? I dont mind him vulturing the 250 at this rate. I'm pretty desperate for some glory now, it's been way too long :lol:

If he does, somebody please make a grass season thread, including Wimbledon? I guess there is no use to have a separate Slam thread when we basically never pass through the third page :sad:

·
Registered
755 Posts
So is he playing Eastbourne? I dont mind him vulturing the 250 at this rate. I'm pretty desperate for some glory now, it's been way too long

If he does, somebody please make a grass season thread, including Wimbledon? I guess there is no use to have a separate Slam thread when we basically never pass through the third page
Yep, he just confirmed today that he will be playing Eastbourne.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
He is playimng Eastbourne. Tomorrow evening I can make the grass thread if nobody has made it by then. But if somebody wnats to make it, go ahead. :)

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
21 - 31 of 31 Posts